Posted on 2018-09-12, updated at 2018-12-01, by everest555.
The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Creating a 2.5D Pokemon Game
Duration 2h 30m Project Files Included MP4
Created in partnership with IIColor Spectrum: learn C# by developing a complete 2.5D game with this comprehensive guide.
What Will I Learn?
Learn C#, a powerful modern language.
Gain an excellent general knowledge of game creation.
Develop a positive attitude to problem solving.
Build a complete AAA quality 2.5D / 3D Unity game.
Write programs in C#.
Create enemies with basic AI behavior.
Detect collisions, receive user input, and create player movements.
Implement sound effects, background music, and particle effects
Learn to work with 2D & 3D animations
No prior programming or Unity experience is required. If you have worked in C# or Unity before, this course can help you fine-tune your game development skills.
A copy of Unity 2017.1.0, free from Unity.
A copy of Blender
A copy of RPG Maker XP
Either some experience of coding, or the will to do self-study.
Mac or PC capable of running Unity 3D.
Willing to lean & have Fun!
Why Learn Game Development with Unity?
The gaming industry is a $100 billion industry worldwide. By 2020, that number is expected to near $120 billion. With Unity being the most widely used engine to develop games across multiple platforms, there has never been a better time to get into the field. As you will learn, the types of games you can create with Unity and C# are limitless. Game development makes a great hobby, allowing you to learn a new skill and play your game with family and friends. It is also an exciting and rewarding career, where plenty of successful developers, including myself, have learned the fundamentals of game development through courses like this, and not in the traditional classroom setting. Every great game starts somewhere, so why not make it yours? While people often find coding or making games intimidating, this Unity course utilizes a unique teaching method which will allow you to gain a understanding of concepts while you develop your own complete game.
Why Learn From Me
This is my very first course in collaboration with one of the biggest Unity PokÃ©mon game creations out there. I would like to bring you a course where you learn creating a complete game what will be ready to publish after you are done. The course idea is focussed on teaching into extreme depth so that you after you are done will have a solid understanding of how to create games with C#, jÐ°vascript, Create 3D & 2.5D Models & Maps in the Blender 3d Engine & create your very own Discord Plugins for your games. (All the programming parts will be introduced in the complete course)
I've been working in Unity since the initial public release of version 4.0, and I've worked on several succes full projects. I have a solid understanding of how to work with the engine and teach because its my goal to teach others things they dream of to be able to do. I also love to work with people with a handicap or autism and aim on making my courses also of a great use for these people.
This course is authorized by and made in partnership with IIcolor Spectrum.
The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Creating a 2.5D PokÃ©mon Game is perfect for starters but also people with development knowledge can jump in and learn more. The course gets actively updated so it won't get outdated and,
In this Unity course, you will:
Learn how to work with the Unity Engine,
Detect collisions and receive user input
Create several roads to walk in and catch PokÃ©mons
Create several cities, maps & smaller villages inside the free Blender 3D model engine
Learn to work with Blender
Learn to work with RPG Maker XP
Learn how to work with C#
Learn how to program user interfaces
Learn how to setup user interfaces
learn how to make a Discord Plugin for your game.
This course is currently on hold due a new course Unity Course but all students will get a 100% discount on this course as a compensation for the current course after that course is done this course will be actively worked on again!
Dive in now, you won't be disappointed!
Who is the target audience?
Beginners with no coding experience or Unity 3D experience.
Experienced people interested in learning the development of a complete game.
Programmers with no C# development experience.
3D Artists with no experience within the Blender 3D Engine on created models and importing textures.
Anyone who wants to learn Unity game development but doesn't know where to start.
Game developers who want to learn Unity.
Developers who want to re-skill across to game development.
Buy Premium Account For Download With Full Speed
- Ebooks list page : 37128
- 2018-12-01The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Creating a 2.5D Pokemon Game
- 2018-11-06The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Creating a 2.5D Pokemon Game
- 2018-11-05The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Creating a 2.5D Pokemon Game
- 2018-09-12The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Creating a 2.5D Pokemon Game
- 2019-04-02The Ultimate Beginners Guide To Creating A 2 5d Pokémon Game
- 2019-09-07PYTHON FOR DATA SCIENCE: The Ultimate Beginners' Guide to Learning Python Data Science Step by Step
- 2019-03-17SKILLSHARE THE ULTIMATE BEGINNERS GUIDE TO WORDPRESS SECURITY SECURE YOUR SITE LIKE A PRO-iLLiTERATE
- 2019-01-25SQL The Ultimate Beginners Guide To Learn And Understand SQL Programming Effectively
- 2019-01-25Powershell The Ultimate Beginners Guide To Learn And Understand Powershell Programming Effectively
- 2019-01-15Python The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Learn and Understand Python Programming
- 2019-01-08SQL The Ultimate Beginners Guide To Learn And Understand SQL Programming Effectively
- 2019-01-08Python The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Learn and Understand Python Programming
- 2019-01-08Powershell The Ultimate Beginners Guide To Learn And Understand Powershell Programming Effectively
- 2018-12-11The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Game Development with ROBLOX
- 2018-12-01The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Game Development with ROBLOX
- 2018-09-12The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Game Development with ROBLOX
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Lean Six Sigma!: The Ultimate Beginners Guide To Lean Six Sigma (Lean, Six Sigma, Quality Control, ITIL, Agile, Scrum)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Python 3: The Ultimate Beginners Guide for Python 3 Programming
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Hacking with Python: The Ultimate Beginners Guide
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.