Posted on 2019-02-05, by manhneovn.
As even a quick glance around a saddler shop or through a tack store catalog will show, the world of horse bits is both enormous and mystifying. The primary means of communicating with and controlling a horse, Western and English bits come in a bewildering assortment of materials, sizes, and shapes. Their descriptions-full-cheek snaffle, hackamore, high port, French link, Tom Thumb, spade, KK Ultra-are no less puzzling, and with new bits and refinements being produced every year, even the most experienced horseman must struggle to keep up with the state of the art.
The Ultimate Book of Horse Bits will answer all your questions on the subject-and then some. Not only does the author and horsewoman Emily Esterson go into detail about all kinds of equine mouthware and how each is constructed, but she also explains how and why each works in the context of what the rider wants the horse to accomplish. Does your horse have difficulty bending or flexing? Suggestions and solutions to these and myriad other horse-and-rider problems will be found throughout these authoritative yet user-friendly pages.
Whether a novice or expert horseman, every rider, trainer, or owner in any equestrian discipline will benefit from this book's wide-ranging and practical information for years to come.
- Ebooks list page : 39178
- 2019-02-17The Ultimate Book of Horse Bits What They Are, What They Do, and How They Work, 2nd Edition
- 2017-12-26[PDF] The Ultimate Book of Horse Bits: What They Are, What They Do, and How They Work
- 2017-11-14[PDF] The Ultimate Book of Influence: 10 Tools of Persuasion to Connect, Communicate, and Win in Business
- 2013-07-26The Ultimate Book of Influence: 10 Tools of Persuasion to Connect, Communicate, and Win in Business
- 2013-07-20The Ultimate Book of Saturday Science -Why Cats Land on Their Feet And 76 Other Physical Paradoxes and Puzzles
- 2018-01-26[PDF] The Heart of Couple Therapy: Knowing What to Do and How to Do It
- 2017-09-12The Heart of Couple Therapy Knowing What to Do and How to Do It
- 2014-02-02The Ultimate Guide to Business Process Management: Everything you need to know and how to apply it to your organization
- 2013-04-18The Entrepreneur's Book of Checklists: 1,000 Tips to Help You Start and Grow Your Business, 2nd edition
- 2018-05-13Pharmacy What It Is and How It Works, 4th Edition
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Pharmacy: What It Is and How It Works, Third Edition
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Pharmacy: What It Is and How It Works, Second Edition (Pharmacy Education Series)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] What Woman Want Men to Know: The Ultimate Book About Love, Sex, and Relationships for You and the Man You Love [Audiobooks]
- 2012-05-18The Hitler Book
- 2012-03-13Rudyard Kipling - The Jungle Book
- 2012-03-08The Complete Book of Drawing Techniques: A Complete Guide for the Artist by Peter Stanyer
- 2012-03-07Ted Gambordella - The Complete Book Of Wrist Locks
- 2011-12-31Bollywood Blast - The Ultimate Indian Dance Workout
- 2011-11-24The Golden Book of Chemistry Experiments. How to Set Up a Home Laboratory. Over 200 Simple Experiments by Robert Brent
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.