Posted on 2012-11-21. By anonymous.
English | ISBN: 0745320929 | 2005 | PDF | 336 pages | 10,36 mb
This book explores the crisis in fossil fuels. Oil, gas and coal are precious resources that define modern life. Without them, mass-produced food and clothing, and international travel and cars, become rare or impossible. Yet our reliance on fossil fuels is responsible for massive environmental damage, and increasing economic and political instability. Control over oil resources has been a major factor in several wars. The price of oil is also key to world economic stability. Yet our supply of oil is limited. As with other fossil fuels, the more we burn, the more damage we do â€“ the number one cause behind global warming is the increase in carbon dioxide from burning fossil fuels.The international range of contributors to this book provide a truly global perspective on the dangers inherent in our over-consumption of oil, gas and coal. They explore detailed evidence of the imminent acceleration of fossil fuel depletion and the limits of â€˜sustainabilityâ€™. They outline the political background to the situation, not just among the worldâ€™s largest consumers of fossil fuel, the US and China, but also in Europe and the developing world. Considering our future economic survival, they include a detailed examination of France and Australia. Finally, they explore the extreme costs of alternatives such as nuclear power, and outline other possible lifestyles and methods.
- Ebooks list page : 20605
- 2011-08-02The final energy crisis [Repost]
- 2017-10-26[PDF] The Final Energy Crisis
- 2011-10-07The Final Energy Crisis
- 2011-10-05The Final Energy Crisis
- 2011-08-02The final energy crisis
- 2011-08-02The Final Energy Crisis
- 2011-07-25The Oil Factor: Protect Yourself and Profit from the Coming Energy Crisis (repost)
- 2010-12-18The Nuclear Imperative: A Critical Look at the Approaching Energy Crisis (Repost)
- 2010-05-06The Final Energy Crisis
- 2009-03-03The Final Energy Crisis
- 2009-02-09The Final Energy Crisis
- 2013-11-28A Cubic Mile of Oil: Realities and Options for Averting the Looming Global Energy Crisis (repost)
- 2012-09-09Rough Guide to the Energy Crisis (repost)
- 2011-09-05Advice and Support: The Final Years, 1965-1973
- 2018-10-30The California energy crisis lessons for a deregulating industry
- 2018-05-08Understanding the Global Energy Crisis (Purdue studies in public policy)
- 2017-12-18[PDF] The Nuclear Imperative: A Critical Look at the Approaching Energy Crisis (More Physics for Presidents) (Topics in Safety, Risk, Reliability and Quality) - Removed
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Blackout: Coal, Climate and the Last Energy Crisis
- 2014-05-08Oil and Governance: State-Owned Enterprises and the World Energy Supply (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.