Tag: Embedded Systems
Posted on 2014-04-18, by ZeroCat.
TheaRender v1.3.05.1086+ Plugins (PC) | 224 MB
Thea Render is a state-of-the-art Biased, Unbiased and GPU renderer with a rich set of innovative features, a powerful material system and its own advanced studio, all-in-one.
After an intense development effort, our new edition 1.2 is finally here! This is a milestone edition for us, with the innovation of Field Mapping along with the addition of a brand new GPU engine, called Presto. The latter is the main reason we decided to name the edition after the name of the GPU engine. We hope you will enjoy this update and looking forward for great renders!
Major New Features in Edition 1.3
Presto is now running on both GPU and CPU simultaneously, harvesting all your computer raw power. For coding Presto on the CPU, we didn't want just a "port" of the code from Nvidia CUDA architecture to x86/CPU architecture. We wanted to squeeze the CPUs to the max and see a real performance comparison between GPUs and CPUs. For this, we decided to adapt Intel's Embree library. What does this mean? with every GPU and CPU core running Presto, it means fast, very fast, rendering. And this fast rendering is coupled with Thea's material/light system. All in all, pure quality in the shortest render times!
New Physical Sky
The new Improved Physical Sky is much more accurate for spectral rendering and yields much better results in higher values of turbidity (which are usually wanted to give special mood to a render). The parameters for the new physical sky model are basically the same with similar influence on the image but more accurate response and are available for all render engines.
Instancing Support for Presto
Presto has now full instancing support. After various small and big memory improvements, millions of instanced polygons can now be rendered without a problem. Presto can now handle all the geometric complexity you want.
In nature, a usual observation for very smooth objects is that their reflections vary from blurred to sharp gradually, as the viewing angle goes from normal to shallow. We are very proud to introduce the idea of Micro Roughness, as a means to control this phenomenon. With Micro Roughness we have control over two parameters corresponding to the micro structure of the surface, the average width and height of the micro anomalies on the surface (measured in micro meters).
Sampling Improvements for Presto
Presto is now quite more sophisticated in terms of algorithmic design. With the addition of various sampling improvements, such as for scenes with area lights, image-based lighting, subsurface scattering, scenes in the presence of many light sources and antialiasing filtering, Presto converges much faster and this takes place without losing its interactivity.
You can now cut and render the geometry beyond a near and far distance and have a look inside objects and constructions!
SSS and Volumetrics for Presto
Not only subsurface scattering and volumetrics are supported by Presto but they are also delivered fast, truly realistic, without any approximations.
We have added a mechanism to check for available updates (content or application), right from inside Thea Studio, so as to stay always up-to-date.
more info - https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=t88TSNQ-waY
(No Password Needed)
- Ebooks list page : 26252
- 2014-04-21TheaRender v1.3.05.1086 WIN/MAC/LINUX C4D/SketchUp/Rhino/3DS MAX Plugins
- 2014-05-12Thea Render v1.3.05.1086 WINMACLINUX C4DSketchUpRhino3DS MAX Plugins
- 2014-05-06TheaRender v1.3.05.084.1086 (Windows MacOSX) Materials Collection
- 2014-04-30TheaRender v1.3.05.084.1086 (Windows/MacOSX) Materials Collection
- 2014-04-26TheaRender v1.3.05.084.1086 (Windows/MacOS X) Materials Collection 2014
- 2014-04-22TheaRender v1.3.05.1085 with Plugins for 3ds Max/Cinema4D/Rhino/Sketchup
- 2014-04-19Thea Render v1.3.05.1086 WINMACLINUX C4DSketchUpRhino3DS MAX Plugins
- 2014-04-16TheaRender v1.3.05.1085 with Plugins for 3ds Max/Cinema4D/Rhino/Sketchup
- 2014-04-16Thea Render v1.3.05.1086 WIN/MAC/LINUX C4D/SketchUp/Rhino/3DS MAX Plugins
- 2014-04-16TheaRender v1.3.05.1085 WIN/MAC/LINUX the latest C4D/SU/RHINO/MAX Plugins
- 2014-04-16TheaRender v1.3.05.1085 WIN/MAC/LINUX C4D/SketchUp/Rhino/3DS MAX Plugins
- 2014-04-15TheaRender v1.3.05.1085 with Plugins for 3ds Max/Cinema4D/Rhino/Sketchup
- 2014-04-14TheaRender v1.3.05.1085 with Plugins for 3ds Max/Cinema4D/Rhino/Sketchup
- 2017-05-14SPC Plugins ArcSyn v1.7.3
- 2017-05-12Continuous Integration (CI) With Jenkins - Using Plugins
- 2017-05-10INFINITESKILLS CONTINUOUS INTEGRATION CI WITH JENKINS USING PLUGINS TUTORIAL-OXBRiDGE
- 2017-04-26Cakewalk Sonar Platinum V23 2 0 45 With Plugins
- 2017-04-19Mettle plugins bundle CE (DC 25.10.2016) Win ONLY
- 2017-04-19Lynda - After Effects Guru: Plugins You Should Know
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.