Tag: Consumer Electronics
Posted on 2007-09-24. By anonymous.
This eBook helps you master the use of the Nikon D80 digital SLR, with a complete description of all the camera features, plus lots of useful tips and background information. This is the work that should have been the manual!
This eBook is a must-read for any D80 user, with over 600 pages of information about everything about how SLRs work, to how to use the camera and the software that accompanies it.
A complete instruction manual and an introduction to relevant digital issues in one book. Thom Hogan's Complete Guide to the Nikon D80 manages to not only fully describe every feature of the D80 in clear, easy-to-understand language, but gives you rich, technical background for many of the critical issues that confront digital camera users. First time DSLR users will get information about how DSLRs work. DSLR veterans will get insights into how to set their D80 for the best results.
Nikon flash and autofocus modes explained in plain English! Wonder how the new I-TTL flash works? Can't figure out Dynamic autofocus, Release Priority, Focus Priority, the new AF-A autofocus mode, and a host of other terms used to describe features of the focusing system? Thom Hogan's Complete Guide to the Nikon D80 explains these terms and accompanying techniques in the same simple, no-nonsense language that made his Nikon Field Guide a best seller. Includes information on how to use the D80's Commander mode wireless flash option.
Includes useful Photoshop Actions and Depth of Field spreadsheet. On the disc is Thom's Excel spreadsheet, which allows you to calculate depth of field and hyperfocal distance for any Nikon lens used with the D80 (note that depth of field on a digital body like the D80 is not the same as it is for 35mm film). But that's not all! You'll also get Excel workbooks for macro and flash (know how to calculate the GN of multiple flashes or the effective GN when bouncing? You will if buy this book!).
Includes an introduction to Capture NX. Capture NX is Nikon's raw file converter for the D80 (you can get a free trial download from Nikon), but it's idiosyncratic interface tends to keep people from using it. That's a shame, because it's a powerful tool that's actually very easy to use once you learn how.
- Ebooks list page : 1301
- 2008-11-11Thom Hogan's Complete Guide to the Nikon D80
- 2007-12-22Thom Hogan\\\'s Complete Guide to the Nikon D80
- 2007-07-06Thom Hogan-s Complete Guide to the Nikon D80
- 2007-06-16Thom Hogan's Complete Guide to the Nikon D80
- 2012-01-08Thom Hoganís Complete Guide to the Nikon D90 - Removed
- 2011-01-11Thom HoganÔŅĹs Complete Guide to the Nikon D90
- 2010-12-04Thom Hogan's Complete Guide to the Nikon D300
- 2010-02-14Thom Hogan's Complete Guide to the Nikon D200 (Repost)
- 2010-02-04Thom Hogan's Complete Guide to the Nikon D90
- 2009-08-15Thom Hogan's Complete Guide to the Nikon D90
- 2008-05-29Thom Hogan‚Äôs Complete Guide to the Nikon D300 (ebook CD-ROM)
- 2008-05-29Thom Hoganís Complete Guide to the Nikon D300 (ebook CD-ROM)
- 2007-12-22Thom Hogan\'s: Complete Guide to the Nikon D50
- 2007-12-22Thom Hogan's Complete Guide to the Nikon D200 by Thom Hogan
- 2007-07-06Thom Hogan's Complete Guide to the Nikon D50
- 2007-07-06Thom Hogan's Complete Guide to the Nikon D200 by Thom Hogan
- 2007-06-04Thom Hogan\'s: Complete Guide to the Nikon D50
- 2009-03-16[request]Complete Guide to The Nikon D90
- 2007-11-01Thom Hogan’s Complete Guide to the Nikon D80
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.