Posted on 2019-03-12, by nokia241186.
Martin J. Beckmann - Tinbergen Lectures on Organization Theory (2nd edition)
Published: 1988-03-21 | ISBN: 3540185151, 364283275X, 0387185151 | PDF | 252 pages | 6.88 MB
In revising the Tinbergen Lectures I have expanded and restructured the material in an attempt to make the book more readable and more interesting. I have also tried to show more clearly its relevance to managerial and organizational practice. Some mathematical derivations have been moved to appendices. Certain sections that may be skipped in a first reading have been starred. Points that should be of interest to management include * the nature and necessity of rank (4. 1, 4. 2, 4. 4) rank assignment by counting up or down (4. 3) defining an organization's task (6. 2) calculating the required size of an organization (6. 3) * allocating supervisors in the short run (6. 7) when uniform spans of control are desirable (6. 8) * how to estimate an organization's implicit span of control (7) determining the minimal ranks in supervision (8. 3) * the advantage of flexible department lines (8. 4) measuring the leanness of an organization (8. 5) the relationship between average wage and unit labor cost (10. 2) job allocation in the short run (10. 4) * calculating the cost of supervision for particular jobs (10. 5) * recognizing economic choices in substituting managers for operatives or vice versa (11) * determining the optimal size of a research team (12) VI * setting targets (13. 1) * budgeting under full information (13. 2) * budgeting under imperfect information (13. 3) * sources of information loss.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 39695
- 2019-02-18Tinbergen Lectures on Organization Theory (2nd edition)
- 2012-05-03Database Systems: The Complete Book, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2012-05-02Embedded Multiprocessors: Scheduling and Synchronization, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2011-12-04The 8051 Microcontroller, 2nd Edition - I. Scott MacKenzie
- 2011-11-18Smarandache Multi-Space Theory, 2nd Edition
- 2010-12-26Head First Java, 2nd Edition
- 2008-08-07[request]HP Certified Systems Administrator (2nd Edition)
- 2008-04-12[request]Spy Book, 2nd Edition
- 2008-02-07[request]Principles and Prevention of Corrosion (2nd Edition)
- 2019-03-27Introduction to Axiomatic Set Theory (2nd edition)
- 2019-03-02Critical Race Theory, 2nd Edition: The Cutting Edge
- 2018-12-14History of Economic Theory (2nd Edition)
- 2018-11-23Sheaf Theory (2nd edition)
- 2018-09-30Gear Geometry and Applied Theory, 2nd Edition
- 2018-07-21Applied Systems Theory (2nd Edition)
- 2018-05-09A Walk Through Combinatorics An Introduction to Enumeration and Graph Theory, 2nd Edition
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Control Theory, 2nd Edition (IEE Control Series)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] A Basic Course in Probability Theory, 2nd Edition
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Active Network Analysis:Feedback Amplifier Theory : 2nd Edition (Advanced Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.