Posted on 2016-10-19, by manhneovn.
TEAM R2R | Oct 18 2016 | WiN 5.1 MB | OSX 14.1 MB
TAL-Sampler is not just a sample player. It's a full featured analog modeled synthesizer with a sampler engine as sound source, including a powerful modulation matrix and a high quality self-oscillating 24/12/6 dB low pass filter.
Don't expect a 40GB piano sample library with samples for every velocity or something similar. The idea is to bring back the fun sampling was in the good old times with small samples, fast loading times and an intuitive work-flow to create your own sample presets without getting lost in the settings.
It's possible to choose between different digital analog converters (DAC's) to get the vintage sound of different hardware samplers inside your DAW. We don't make cheap bit crushing or decimation on the output signal. We really down-sample the sample to the desired sampling frequency, then process the data depending on the chosen DAC and up-sample it to the desired pitch. Most DAC modes offer a LEVEL slider. This feature allows the user to reduce the volume of the recorded sample and decreases the sample quality. Load your favorite high quality sample and make it sound vintage and noisy. The 24dB low pass filter will like it!
Following diagram shows the signal flow if you choose the DAC Emu II mode:
The plug-in has four layers an can play four samples simultaneous. There is also a simple SFZ import for samples that imports the mapping and sample paths, but the plug-in also contains an easy to use mapping editor.
TAL-Sampler is available in the VST, Audio Unit and AAX plug-in format. You can load and play your own samples in every common sample format (*.wav, *.aiff, *.aif, *.mp3, *.ogg, *.flac). Import samples with drag & drop from finder or explorer. There is also an intuitive sample browser that helps to find samples fast.
Some nice additions like a vintage real-time time stretcher and the possibility to modulate or automate the sample loop positions.
Improved waveform view (performance and colours) (v 1.8.1)
Fixes a crash when deleting the last mapping in the mapping editor (v 1.8.1)
Better UI performance for OSX VST (v. 1.8.0).
Configurable middle C octave. You will find the option in the menu. (v. 1.8.0).
- Ebooks list page : 29098
- 2016-06-12Togu Audio Line TAL-BassLine-101 v1.69 WiN OSX Incl Keygen-R2R
- 2019-02-27Togu Audio Line TAL-Sampler v2.3.0 WiN OSX
- 2018-06-02Togu Audio Line TAL-Sampler v2.2.4 WiN OSX
- 2017-01-08Togu Audio Line TAL-Sampler v1.8.6 WiN OSX
- 2016-12-29Togu Audio Line TAL-Sampler v1.8.6 WiN / OSX
- 2016-12-24Togu Audio Line TAL-Sampler v1.8.6 WiN / OSX
- 2016-12-14Togu Audio Line TAL-Sampler v1.8.4 WiN / OSX
- 2016-12-13Togu Audio Line TAL-Sampler v1.8.4 WiN OSX
- 2016-12-08Togu Audio Line TAL-Sampler v1.8.4 WiN / OSX
- 2016-11-22Togu Audio Line TAL-Sampler v1.8.0 WiN OSX
- 2016-10-27Togu Audio Line TAL-Sampler v1.8.0 WiN OSX
- 2016-10-26Togu Audio Line TAL-Sampler v1.8.0 WiN / OSX
- 2016-10-26Togu Audio Line TAL-Sampler v1.8.0 WiN OSX
- 2016-10-20Togu Audio Line TAL-Sampler v1.8.0 WiN / OSX
- 2018-10-05Togu Audio Line TAL-Sampler v2.3.0 WiN
- 2018-10-01Togu Audio Line TAL-Sampler v2.3.0 WiN
- 2018-09-18Togu Audio Line TAL-Sampler v2.3.0 WiN
- 2016-12-29Togu Audio Line TAL-Sampler v1.8.6 WiN
- 2016-12-24Togu Audio Line TAL-Sampler v1.8.6 WiN
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.