Posted on 2009-05-21. By anonymous.
Publisher: Routledge Cavendish; 3 edition (September 1, 2001) | 200 pages | ISBN: 185941592X | 1.5 MB
This work is intended as a study/revision aid for students, rather than as a substitute for more detailed treatises. It analyzes the law of tort in terms of the issues that are likely to be of interest to examiners and explains these areas in an accessible manner, as well as summarizing existing academic opinion. The emphasis throughout is on facilitating students' understanding of a topic. The new edition takes into account recent developments in the law of tort. These include the increasing use of the law of negligence in sport; further developments when suing public bodies for breach of a duty of care; the increasing influence of the European Court of Human Rights on the development of the law of tort; changes in the method of calculating personal injuries damages; the liability of Internet service providers in the law of defamation and use of the qualified privilege defence in libel.
- Ebooks list page : 2840
- 2013-07-13Sourcebook on Tort Law 2/e (Sourcebook Series)
- 2013-07-03Sourcebook on Tort Law 2/e (Sourcebook Series)
- 2013-06-30Sourcebook on Tort Law 2/e (Sourcebook Series)
- 2017-04-06[PDF] Understanding Nonverbal Learning Disabilities A Common-Sense Guide for Parents and Professionals (JKP Essentials Series)
- 2017-03-15Tort Law Text, Cases, and Materials
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Commonwealth Caribbean Tort Law (Commonwealth Caribbean Law)
- 2017-01-12[PDF] Invitation to Law and Society: An Introduction to the Study of Real Law (Chicago Series in Law and Society)
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Rational Suicide, Irrational Laws: Examining Current Approaches to Suicide in Policy and Law (American Psychology-Law Society Series)
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Tort Law: Text, Cases, and Materials (3rd edition)
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Adolescents, Media, and the Law: What Developmental Science Reveals and Free Speech Requires (American Psychology-Law Society Series)
- 2014-03-31Cross-Border Mergers in Europe (Law Practitioner Series) (Volume 2) (repost)
- 2014-03-07Accounting Principles for Non-Executive Directors (Law Practitioner Series) by Peter Holgate and Elizabeth Buckley
- 2013-10-27RALOAD - ShootSmarter Essentials Series - Simple, Quick & Profitable PORTRAIT Lighting, Shooting and More! with Will Crockett
- 2013-08-09Essentials of LTE and LTE-A (The Cambridge Wireless Essentials Series)
- 2013-06-09Tort Law in America: An Intellectual History (repost)
- 2013-01-23Adult Reconstruction (Orthopaedic Surgery Essentials Series) - Removed
- 2012-10-15"Personality Rights in European Tort Law" ed. by Gert Brüggemeier, Aurelia Colombi Ciacchi, Patrick O'Callaghan
- 2012-09-10Tort Law 5th edition Dr. Linda L. Edwards, Esq solutions manual and test bank - Removed
- 2012-08-18Tort Law 5th edition Dr. Linda L. Edwards, Esq solutions manual and test bank - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.