Posted on 2019-06-12, by fubber.
mp4 | AVC: 640x360 G_P| Audio:AAC LC 96 Kbps | Total files:4 | 483 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
The Trend Is Your Friend . But Only When You Know How to Trade it
Over 4 hours teaching of trading the trend for bigger profits!
It's no secret that trending markets are the 'sweet-spot' in trading. The biggest profits come from trends, but few traders know how to trade them. They jump the gun or get in way too late when the trend is nearly over. Even when a good entry is made, most get out too soon and miss the large profit potential.
What would it be like for you to clearly see the market early in the trend . to know where to enter . and to know where to take profit? Where would your confidence be if you know in advance that the trend was about to change - that you could really read this in your charts? How would you feel if you could do this with any market on any timeframe?
Well, all of this is very possible.
Learn To Understand Market Trends - The Key to Larger Profits
The things we teach about the markets are tried and true methods developed from over 100 years of trading and market study. Our clients consistently praise the material and the teaching style, over and over. Most clients describe out materials to be "World Class," and our teaching to be "Eye Opening." Our education is "Unique" and our students learn to be able to "listen to what the market is telling him/her."
What We Will Teach You
- Up and down trends
- Things that indicate a trend is likely - important cues to pay attention to in advance of the market's open
- Confirming indications that the trend remains intact and that you shouldn't exit prematurely - these are usually very clear and will help keep you in the trade
- Disconfirming indications that signal a trend is likely coming to an end - these tell you it is time to lighten up on your position or exit entirely
- Application of reading the waves during a trend
- Exclusive: How to use the Weis Wave in trading a trend!
- Important indications that signal a change in the trend - knowing these helps you prepare for the next trend
- How to tell the difference between a pullback and a trend change
- The best entry strategies - we will go over several
- How to enter the trend early using a straightforward, 'bread & butter' trade setup
- Where to exit
- How to add to your position
- Where to set stops
- How to integrate higher time frames for a powerful trend trading system
- Power trade setups in a trending market
- And more.
As with everything we teach, the trend material you will learn in this webinar applies to all freely traded markets in all time frames. We have never done this before and have never shown this material before, so you will be getting it firstWith Dr. Gary you actually learn how to trade, which in itself, as you probably know, is a very rare thing in this industry. His course is that school I was looking for. Even now when telling you it makes me happy. It's like when you go to any other course, outside of trading, with a good teacher where you learn exactly how to do things in a clear, concise and complete manner where you afterwards know exactly what to practice on. And when you practice you know that you get better, because you know that you know how to do things.
Width: 640 pixels
Height: 360 pixels
Duration: 2h 24min 11s
Bit rate: 184 Kbps
Frame rate: 15.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: RGB
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 96 Kbps N/A
Sampling rate: 44 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 40643
- 2019-06-09Dr. Gary Dayton - Trade the Trend
- 2019-06-11Trade the Trend - Trading Psychology Edge
- 2012-02-15The Howling III – Gary Brandner - Gary Br
- 2012-01-27The Howling III – Gary Brandner - Gary Br
- 2012-01-09Basil Wilson Duke, CSA: The Right Man in the Right Place - Gary R. Matthews
- 2012-01-01The Howling II – Gary Brandner - Gary Br
- 2011-12-24The Howling III – Gary Brandner - Gary Br
- 2011-12-22The Howling III – Gary Brandner - Gary Br
- 2011-12-15Basil Wilson Duke, CSA: The Right Man in the Right Place - Gary R. Matthews
- 2011-12-11The Howling III – Gary Brandner - Gary Br
- 2018-01-13[PDF] The Wallaby Trade: Counter-Trend Trading for Stocks, Futures, and Forex
- 2012-10-24The Wallaby Trade: Counter-Trend Trading for Stocks, Futures, and Forex (repost)
- 2012-02-22Neil Young: Long May You Run: The Illustrated History - Gary Graff
- 2012-01-30Heaven in the American Imagination - Gary Scott Smith
- 2012-01-21Neil Young: Long May You Run: The Illustrated History - Gary Graff
- 2012-01-15Neil Young: Long May You Run: The Illustrated History - Gary Graff
- 2012-01-06Walsingham and the English Imagination - Gary Waller - Removed
- 2012-01-04Walsingham and the English Imagination - Gary Waller - Removed
- 2011-12-29Neil Young: Long May You Run: The Illustrated History - Gary Graff
- 2011-12-29American Ways: A Cultural Guide to the United States - Gary Althen
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.