Posted on 2019-03-30, by fubber.
mp4 | AVC: 1280x720 G_P| Audio:AAC LC 160 Kbps | Total files:114 | mp4, htm, jpg, txt, css, pdf, gif, png, js, php, html | 1.97 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
In the early 1980's, John Bollinger created a new overlay band system that adapted on its own to volatility moves in a stock - he called it Bollinger Bands. At the time he had no idea this little technique would go on to change the face of modern trading.
Today there's hardly a charting software on the planet that would not include Bollinger Bands. They are a staple of both longer term and short term traders alike. They work equally well for equities, futures and forex. Simply put - they were a game changer and are one of the most powerful tools in the toolbox of the modern trader.
Bollinger Bands build on the already established analysis technique of percent bands. The distinction added by the Bollinger Bands is the volatility component, where the bands expand based on a standard deviation from a moving average.
The system is powerful because of its relative nature, which allows it to adapt quickly to increases or decreases in volatility. It is also powerful because of the various trade setups it presents.
In this program you will learn about the three main methods of trading with the Bollinger Bands. You will also learn about two powerful Bollinger specific indicators to help interpret the information presented on the bands. You will discover a way to identify explosive trades just days before they explode, and also how to identify when a trade is complete and about to reverse.
Bollinger Bands have been around now for over 30 years and in that short time they have changed the face of technical analysis. Check out the Bollinger Bands Essentials trading and see how this system can benefit your trades as well.
You Will Learn
- History of Bollinger Bands
- Construction of the Bands
- Bollinger specific Indicators
- Understanding Bandwidth
- Recognizing indicator setups
- Bands & Candlesticks
- Patterns inside the bands
- And much more
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Duration: 11min 48s
Bit rate: 1514 Kbps
Frame rate: 29.970 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 160 Kbps N/A
Sampling rate: 48 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 40062
- 2019-03-28TradeSmart University - Bollinger Bands Essentials (2015)
- 2018-12-01TradeSmart University - Bollinger Bands Essentials
- 2018-10-06TradeSmart University - Bollinger Bands Essentials
- 2018-09-26TradeSmart University - Bollinger Bands Essentials
- 2018-09-25TradeSmart University - Bollinger Bands Essentials
- 2019-04-12Tradesmart University - Power Trader Live (2015-16)
- 2019-04-11TradeSmart University - Power Trader Live (2015-16)
- 2019-04-21Tradesmart University - Josh Hesse - Trader Conditioning Boot Camp (2015)
- 2019-03-30Tradesmart University - Foundations Of Stocks And Options (2015)
- 2019-03-28TradeSmart University - Foundations Of Stocks And Options (2015)
- 2019-03-24Tradesmart University - Trading Plans (2015)
- 2011-11-18Bollinger on Bollinger Bands
- 2010-12-10Bollinger on Bollinger Bands - The Essentials and The Advanced Topics 2 DVDs Rip - Removed
- 2019-04-21Tradesmart University - Tick By Tick (2017)
- 2019-04-21Tradesmart University - Josh Hesse - Total Fibonacci Trading (2017)
- 2019-04-21Tradesmart University - The New Mastery Series (2017)
- 2019-04-10Tradesmart University - Conditioning Sessions (2014)
- 2019-04-09TradeSmart University - Conditioning Sessions (2014)
- 2019-04-05TradeSmart University - Total Fibonacci Trading
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.