Posted on 2019-04-21, updated at 2019-08-05, by fubber.
mp4 | HEVC: 1280x720 G_P| Audio:AAC LC 128 Kbps | Total files:68 | mp4, txt, pdf, mht | 6.05 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Total Fibonacci Trading students learn about the ancient mathematical golden ratio, and how it can be applied to stock price action to help predict future prices. This is an advanced class and assumes the student already has a solid understanding of trading terms and concepts. Day traders, futures traders, and currency traders will find this information particularly useful as intraday relationships are often important with Fibonacci tools.
The course is divided into eight sequential video lessons. In addition to the videos, students receive a notebook for following along to help apply the principles and increase competency and integration. By the end of the course students will feel great confidence in predicting the future based on the ever trustworthy golden ratio.
- Introduction to Fibs
- Focusing the Grid
- Angles and the X-Axis
- Elliot Wave And Fibonacci
- Trade Setups
- Intraday Trading with Fibs
- Putting It All Together with a Plan
Every trader must answer these two questions accurately:
- - Where should the market be trading?
- - Where should the market NOT be trading?
Just imagine how different your trades would be if you knew the answer to the two most important questions every single time!
What we are really talking about is the ability to recognize and respond to the market framework. Analysts have known for centuries that the financial markets work within a particular framework. Think of it this way: Say we're in a 2yr rainy cycle on a large atmospherical level, therefore farmers are growing corn yields that are 50% over normal, which causes corn prices to plummet as supply overwhelms the market.
That's a simple cycle, but it all began with a weather pattern. What you may not have known is that meteorologist have discovered that our weather patterns follow fibonacci ratios very closely! Look how a hurricane emulates a fibonacci spiral. In fact, everything with a growth and decay cycle can be related back to the Golden Ratio and the Fibonacci sequence.
Is it any wonder we can use fibonacci analysis to create an exceptionally focused market framework?! In fact, Leonardo Fibonacci first applied his ratio analysis to the market back in the 12th century. You might say we've got quite a track record of using Fibs to forecast market movements! Or, more specifically. forecasting where we should and should not be trading.
In Total Fibonacci Trading, you will learn the skills necessary to truly develop a laser focused perspective on market movements. Add certainty to your trades, and keep from getting into the pesky trades you should have avoided from the start. Set clearly defined price Entries, Targets and Stops and never second guess your analysis again. Finally, determine once and for all the duration of your trades as you forecast TIME as well as price! Never let your options run out of time again.
Total Fibonacci Trading will optimize your analysis and give you proven strategies to put more cash in your pocket!
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Duration: 10min 23s
Bit rate: 697 Kbps
Frame rate: 29.970 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 128 Kbps N/A
Sampling rate: 48 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 40306
- 2019-08-05Tradesmart University - Josh Hesse - Total Fibonacci Trading (2017)
- 2019-08-05Tradesmart University - Josh Hesse - Trader Conditioning Boot Camp (2015)
- 2019-04-21Tradesmart University - Josh Hesse - Trader Conditioning Boot Camp (2015)
- 2019-04-05TradeSmart University - Total Fibonacci Trading
- 2019-03-24Tradesmart University - Total Fibonacci Trading
- 2019-03-24TradeSmart University - Total Fibonacci Trading
- 2018-12-01TradeSmart University - Total Fibonacci Trading
- 2018-09-12Total Fibonacci Trading - TradeSmart University
- 2018-09-11TradeSmart University - Total Fibonacci Trading
- 2019-08-05Tradesmart University - Tick By Tick (2017)
- 2019-08-05Tradesmart University - The New Mastery Series (2017)
- 2019-07-14Tradesmart University Foundations Of Forex Trading
- 2019-04-21Tradesmart University - Tick By Tick (2017)
- 2019-04-21Tradesmart University - The New Mastery Series (2017)
- 2019-04-01Tradesmart University - Foundations Of Forex Trading
- 2019-03-31TradeSmart University - Trading Plans
- 2019-03-31TradeSmart University - Foundations Of Forex Trading
- 2019-03-30Tradesmart University - Japanese Trading Systems (2014)
- 2019-03-29TradeSmart University - Foundations Of Forex Trading
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.