Posted on 2019-07-11, by voska89.
Ken Tanaka, "Transition-Metal-Mediated Aromatic Ring Construction"
English | 2013 | ISBN: 1118148924 | PDF | pages: 809 | 7.8 mb
State-of-the-science methods, synthetic routes, and strategies to construct aromatic rings
The development of new reactions for the synthesis of aromatic compounds is a highly active research area in organic synthesis, providing new functional organic materials, functional reagents, and biologically active compounds. Recently, significant advances in transition-metal-mediated reactions have enabled the efficient and practical construction of new aromatic rings with useful properties and applications. This book draws together and reviews all the latest discoveries and methods in transition-metal-mediated reactions, offering readers promising new routes to design and construct complex aromatic compounds.
Integrating metal catalysis with aromatic compound synthesis, Transition-Metal-Mediated Aromatic Ring Construction offers a practical guide to the methods, synthetic routes, and strategies for constructing aromatic compounds. The book's five parts examine:
- [2+2+2], [2+2+1], and related cycloaddition reactions
- [4+2], [3+2], and related cycloaddition reactions
- Electrocyclization reactions
- Coupling and addition reactions
- Other important transformations, including methathesis reactions and skeletal rearrangement reactions
Edited by Ken Tanaka, an internationally recognized expert in the field of transition-metal catalysis, the book features authors who are leading pioneers and researchers in synthetic reactions. Their contributions reflect a thorough review and analysis of the literature as well as their own firsthand laboratory experience developing new aromatic compounds.
All chapters end with a summary and outlook, setting forth new avenues of research and forecasting new discoveries. There are also references at the end of each chapter, guiding readers to important original research reports and reviews.
In summary, Transition-Metal-Mediated Aromatic Ring Construction offers synthetic chemists a promising new avenue for the development of important new aromatic compounds with a broad range of applications.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 40855
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Transition-Metal-Mediated Aromatic Ring Construction
- 2014-06-06Transition-Metal-Mediated Aromatic Ring Construction
- 2014-05-13Transition-Metal-Mediated Aromatic Ring Construction (repost)
- 2014-01-04Transition-Metal-Mediated Aromatic Ring Construction - eazydoc.com
- 2013-08-12Transition-Metal-Mediated Aromatic Ring Construction
- 2013-08-08Transition-Metal-Mediated Aromatic Ring Construction
- 2012-03-08Spin Crossover in Transition Metal Compounds III by Philipp GÃ¼tlich
- 2019-06-27Spin Crossover in Transition Metal Compounds II
- 2019-02-21Transition Metal-Dinitrogen Complexes Preparation and Reactivity
- 2019-02-18Electronic Structure and Magnetism of 3d-Transition Metal Pnictides - Removed
- 2019-01-31Transition Metal Sulfur Chemistry. Biological and Industrial Significance
- 2019-01-31Transition Metal Catalysis in Macromolecular Design
- 2019-01-28Transition Metal-Dinitrogen Complexes Preparation and Reactivity
- 2019-01-25New Smart Materials via Metal Mediated Macromolecular Engineering - Removed
- 2019-01-14Handbook of Transition Metal Polymerization Catalysts, Second Edition
- 2019-01-11Handbook of Transition Metal Polymerization Catalysts, Second Edition
- 2019-01-11New Smart Materials via Metal Mediated Macromolecular Engineering
- 2019-01-06New Smart Materials via Metal Mediated Macromolecular Engineering
- 2018-12-21Handbook of Transition Metal Polymerization Catalysts, Second Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.