Posted on 2011-11-15. By anonymous.
Ludwig Reimer, Helmut Kohl - Transmission Electron Microscopy: Physics of Image Formation (5th edition)
Publisher: SÑ€ringer | 2008-08-28 | ISBN: 0387400931 | PDF | 606 pages | 5.21 MB
Transmission Electron Microscopy: Physics of Image Formation presents the theory of image and contrast formation, and the analytical modes in transmission electron microscopy. The principles of particle and wave optics of electrons are described. Electron-specimen interactions are discussed for evaluating the theory of scattering and phase contrast. Also discussed are the kinematical and dynamical theories of electron diffraction and their applications for crystal-structure analysis and imaging of lattices and their defects. X-ray microanalysis and electron energy-loss spectroscopy are treated as analytical methods. Specimen damage and contamination by electron irradiation limits the resolution for biological and some inorganic specimens. This fifth edition includes discussion of recent progress, especially in the area of aberration correction and energy filtering; moreover, the topics introduced in the fourth edition have been updated. Transmission Electron Microscopy: Physics of Image Formation is written for scientists and application engineers in fields such as physics, chemistry, mineralogy, materials science and biology. Researchers, students, and other users of a transmission electron microscope can also benefit from this text.
>>> Download many interesting free eBooks HERE <<<
- Ebooks list page : 15300
- 2008-12-19Transmission Electron Microscopy: Physics of Image Formation
- 2014-01-02Transmission Electron Microscopy and Diffractometry of Materials, (3rd Edition) (Repost)
- 2013-10-10Transmission Electron Microscopy and Diffractometry of Materials, 3rd edition (repost)
- 2013-10-02Transmission Electron Microscopy and Diffractometry of Materials, 4th edition
- 2011-06-16David B. Williams, C. Barry Carter, "Transmission Electron Microscopy: A Textbook for Materials Science" (repost)
- 2019-01-31Transmission Electron Microscopy in Micro-Nanoelectronics
- 2018-11-25Transmission Electron Microscopy Characterization of Nanomaterials
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Scanning Transmission Electron Microscopy of Nanomaterials: Basics of Imaging Analysis
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Transmission Electron Microscopy: Diffraction, Imaging, and Spectrometry
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Advanced Transmission Electron Microscopy: Imaging and Diffraction in Nanoscience
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Sample Preparation Handbook for Transmission Electron Microscopy: Methodology - Removed
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Transmission Electron Microscopy Methods for Understanding the Brain (Neuromethods)
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Controlled Atmosphere Transmission Electron Microscopy: Principles and Practice - Removed
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Transmission Electron Microscopy and Diffractometry of Materials (Springer)
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Sample Preparation Handbook for Transmission Electron Microscopy: Methodology
- 2016-12-04Transmission Electron Microscopy Diffraction, Imaging, and Spectrometry - Removed
- 2014-03-25Transmission Electron Microscopy Characterization of Nanomaterials - Removed
- 2014-03-11Transmission Electron Microscopy Characterization of Nanomaterials - Removed
- 2013-12-17In Situ Transmission Electron Microscopy Studies of Carbon Nanotube Nucleation Mechanism and Carbon Nanotube-Clamped Metal...
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.