Tag: Solution Manual
Posted on 2013-04-16, by tactools.
Treason: Liberal Treachery from the Cold War to the War on Terrorism - Ann Coulter| Size : 1.09 MB
Liberals loyalty to the United States is off-limits as a subject of political debate. Why is the relative patriotism of the two parties the only issue that is out of bounds for rational discussion?
In a stunning follow-up to her number one bestseller Slander, leading conservative pundit Ann Coulter contends that liberals have been wrong on every foreign policy issue, from the fight against Communism at home and abroad, the Nixon and the Clinton presidencies, and the struggle with the Soviet empire right up to todays war on terrorism. Liberals have a preternatural gift for always striking a position on the side of treason, says Coulter. Everyone says liberals love America, too. No, they dont. From Truman to Kennedy to Carter to Clinton, America has contained, appeased, and retreated, often sacrificing Americas best interests and security. With the fate of the world in the balance, liberals should leave the defense of the nation to conservatives.
Reexamining the sixty-year history of the Cold War and beyondincluding the career of Senator Joseph McCarthy, the Whittaker ChambersAlger Hiss affair, Ronald Reagans challenge to Mikhail Gorbachev to tear down this wall, the Gulf War, and our present war on terrorismCoulter reveals how liberals have been horribly wrong in all their political analyses and policy prescriptions. McCarthy, exonerated by the Venona Papers if not before, was basically right about Soviet agents working for the U.S. government. Hiss turned out to be a high-ranking Soviet spy (who consulted Roosevelt at Yalta). Reagan, ridiculed throughout his presidency, ended up winning the Cold War. And George W. Bush, also an object of ridicule, has performed exceptionally in responding to Americas newest threats at home and abroad.
Coulter, who in Slander exposed a liberal bias in todays media, also examines how history, especially in the latter half of the twentieth century, has been written by liberals and, therefore, distorted by their perspective. Far from being irrelevant today, her clearheaded and piercing view of what weve been through informs us perfectly for challenges today and in the future.
With Slander, Ann Coulter became the most recognized and talked-about conservative intellectual of the year. Treason, in many ways an even more controversial and prescient book, will ignite impassioned political debate at one of the most crucial moments in our history.
From the Hardcover edition.
- Ebooks list page : 21881
- 2012-11-05Treason: Liberal Treachery from the Cold War to the War on Terrorism (Audiobook) (repost)
- 2011-11-22Treason: Liberal Treachery from the Cold War to the War on Terrorism
- 2011-05-14Treason: Liberal Treachery from the Cold War to the War on Terrorism [Audiobook]
- 2012-05-11Mig-21: Cold War Warrior
- 2012-01-02Dokken - Up From The Ashes
- 2011-11-10Mark Bittman's Quick and Easy Recipes from the New York Times
- 2011-09-16Dokken - Up From The Ashes
- 2011-08-17Feeling the Heat: Dispatches from the Front Lines of Climate Change - Removed
- 2019-01-15The Challenges of Democracy in the War on Terror The Liberal State Before the Advance of Terrorism
- 2019-01-09The Challenges of Democracy in the War on Terror The Liberal State Before the Advance of Terrorism
- 2013-05-08How to Talk to a Liberal (If You Must): The World According to Ann Coulter - Ann Coulter
- 2012-10-25How to Talk to a Liberal (If You Must): The World According to Ann Coulter (Audiobook)
- 2010-11-19How to Talk to a Liberal (If You Must): The World According to Ann Coulter
- 2010-03-08How to Talk to a Liberal (If You Must): The World According to Ann Coulter
- 2012-05-16The Sniper at War: From the American Revolutionary War to the Present Day
- 2018-10-31Inside the Wilderness of Mirrors Australia and the threat from the Soviet Union in the Cold War and Russia today
- 2018-10-10The Nature and Nurture of Love From Imprinting To Attachment In Cold War America
- 2018-09-23The Kashmir Conflict From Empire to the Cold War, 1945-66
- 2018-08-18Inside the Wilderness of Mirrors: Australia and the threat from the Soviet Union in the Cold War and Russia today
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.