Tag: History and Military
Posted on 2013-04-26. By anonymous.
2011 | ISBN-10: 9004206329 | 252 pages | PDF | 3,8 MB
The Reformation of the sixteenth-century is commonly seen as the transitional period between the medieval and the modern worlds. This study examines the political thought of England during its period of religious reform from the reign of Edward VI to the death of Elizabeth I. The political thought of Tudor ecclesiastics was heavily informed by the institutional and intellectual upheavals in England and on the continent, producing tensions between traditional ways of conceptualising politics and new religious and political realities. This book offers a study of natural law, providentialism, cosmic order, political authority, and government by consent in Protestant political thought during a transitionalperiod in English history. It shows how the Reformation was central to the birth of modern political thought.
- Ebooks list page : 22001
- 2011-11-19Stephen A. Chavura, "Tudor Protestant Political Thought 1547-1603 (Studies in the History of Christian Thought)"
- 2011-11-15Tudor Protestant Political Thought 1547-1603 (Studies in the History of Christian Thought)
- 2012-01-01From Vienna to Chicago and Back: Essays on Intellectual History and Political Thought in Europe and America
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Staging Power in Tudor and Stuart English History Plays: History, Political Thought, and the Redefinition of Sovereignty
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Studies in Tudor and Stuart Politics and Government: Volume 2, Parliament Political Thought: Papers and Reviews 1946-1972 (v. 2)
- 2014-05-06Quaker Constitutionalism and the Political Thought of John Dickinson [Repost]
- 2014-04-09Mussolini's Intellectuals: Fascist Social and Political Thought (repost)
- 2014-03-11Revolution and the Republic: A History of Political Thought in France since the Eighteenth-Century (repost)
- 2014-02-11Political Thought and the Tudor Commonwealth: Deep Structure, Discourse and Disguise
- 2014-01-14Political Thought of Joseph Stalin: A Study in 20th Century Revolutionary Patriotism (repost)
- 2014-01-11French Political Thought from Montesquieu to Tocqueville: Liberty in a Levelled Society? (repost)
- 2013-11-17Juan de Mariana and Early Modern Spanish Political Thought (Catholic Christendom, 1300-1700) (Repost)
- 2013-08-17The Cambridge History of Nineteenth-Century Political Thought (repost)
- 2013-07-25A Short History of Western Political Thought (repost)
- 2013-07-24The Cambridge Companion to Ancient Greek Political Thought (repost)
- 2013-04-27The Political History of Tudor and Stuart England: A Sourcebook (Repost)
- 2013-04-26Studies in Tudor and Stuart Politics and Government: Volume 2, Parliament Political Thought
- 2013-01-20Revolution and the Republic: A History of Political Thought in France since the Eighteenth-Century (Repost)
- 2012-12-12Ancient Greek Political Thought in Practice (Key Themes in Ancient History) by Paul Cartledge (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.