Posted on 2014-06-18. By anonymous.
English | ISBN: 1783550651 | 2014 | 334 pages | PDF, EPUB, MOBI | 21 MB
Have you ever wanted to integrate phone features into a project you were working on? Maybe you wanted to send SMS messages to your customers about the latest sales? Maybe you want to set up a company directory with voice mail? Or maybe you want to add two-factor authentication to your web sites to verify your users? Since Twilio was launched in 2007, developers have had an easy and efficient way to do these tasks. The power of Twilio s API is huge and lets you add any type of phone solution to your website from two-factor authentication to verify your users, to setting up a company directory and a voice mail system. The possibilities are endless.
This book is a must have for Twilio development, providing you with a number of clear step-by-step exercises. It helps you take advantage of the real power of the Twilio API, and gives you a good foundation in using it in your websites.
This book examines the Twilio API, and breaks down the mystery and confusion that surrounds adding telephone functionality to your websites. As you go through the recipes, you will learn how to take advantage of the Twilio API quickly and painlessly.
You will learn how to build your own IVR system, company directory, and voicemail box, and also how to set up a two-factor authentication system to verify users, track orders via SMS, send surveys using SMS, allow users to buy phone numbers, set up and delete sub-accounts, and check to see if a human is answering a phone call. We will also combine Twilio with other APIs to build a handy local search system such as a local business search, movie listings search, and web search. We ll also dive into call queues and how to handle multiple incoming callers to agents. If you want to discover the endless benefits of Twilio, then this book is for you.
- Ebooks list page : 27724
- 2012-05-16Designing Embedded Systems with PIC Microcontrollers, Second Edition: Principles and Applications
- 2012-01-01Fiber Bragg Gratings, Second Edition (Optics and Photonics Series)
- 2011-11-22Database System Implementation (Second Edition)
- 2011-11-02Electrical Engineering 101, Second Edition: Everything You Should Have Learned in School...but Probably Didn't
- 2011-10-29CSS The Missing Manual Second Edition
- 2011-09-16Fiber Bragg Gratings, Second Edition (Optics and Photonics Series)
- 2011-08-26Handbook of Human-Computer Interaction, Second Edition
- 2017-10-16Raspberry Pi for Python Programmers Cookbook – Second Edition
- 2017-10-16Hadoop MapReduce v2 Cookbook – Second Edition
- 2017-10-16Programming ArcGIS with Python Cookbook – Second Edition
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Nagios Core Administration cookbook - Second Edition
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Cocos2d Cross-Platform Game Development Cookbook - Second Edition
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Unity 5.x Shaders and Effects Cookbook - Second Edition
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Analog Circuits Cookbook, Second Edition
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Hadoop Real World Solutions Cookbook - Second Edition
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Android Application Development Cookbook - Second Edition
- 2017-10-11Kali Linux Network Scanning Cookbook – Second Edition
- 2017-10-11Kali Linux Cookbook – Second Edition
- 2017-10-11Python Data Visualization Cookbook – Second Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.