Posted on 2019-07-21, by perica123.
Typescript: The Complete Developer's Guide
Video: .MP4, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48kHz, 2ch | Duration: 24.5h
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Size: 10,4 GB
Master Typescript by learning popular design patterns and building complex projects. Includes React and Express!
What you'll learn
Master design patterns for building large applications
Integrate Typescript into React/Redux or Express projects
Understand Composition vs Inheritance, and when to use each
Write reusable code powered by classes and interfaces
Assemble reusable boilerplates for your own Typescript projects
Composition vs Inheritance? You'll understand it. Build your own web framework? You'll do it. Typescript with React/Redux? It's here!
This is the best course online for mastering Typescript.
Every other course online teaches you the basic syntax and features of Typescript, but only this course will show you how to apply Typescript on real projects, instructing you how to build large, successful projects through e x a mple.
Mastering Typescript by reading the documentation alone is challenging. Although you might know what a 'typed array' or an 'interface' is, the documentation (and other courses!) don't show you where to use this features, or how to use them effectively. The goal of this course is to help you understand why each feature of Typescript exists, and exactly where to use them.
Top companies are hungry for Typescript developers. Some of the largest web apps today are being built with Typescript. Employers are scrambling to find engineers who are fluent with this cutting edge system. Solid knowledge of Typescript will make you far more employable, by giving you a unique skill that few other engineers possess.
Planning on building your own apps? Using Typescript will help you structure your project correctly from day one, ensuring that you won't be crushed under technical debt at some critical stage of your company. In this course, you'll learn how to write reusable code, with a tremendous emphasis on leveraging classes and interfaces to make swappable 'widgets'. You will be able to reconfigure your apps on the fly to build wildly different features with only a minimum amount of effort
Learn from someone who has worked on one of the largest Typescript projects around. On professional projects of my own, I have developed plugins for an open-source, browser-based code editor called Theia. The Theia project is absolutely gargantuan in scale, encompassing hundreds of thousands of lines of code, all written in Typescript. This project works only thanks to the power of Typescript.
But don't just take my word for it - check out the reviews for this course! You'll see that other engineers, just like yourself, have had great success and acquired a new understanding of how to build scalable web applications.
There is just too much content in this course to summarize in a few short words, but here is a partial listing of the different skills you'll master:
Master the fundamental features of Typescript by working on real world projects
We'll build a custom front-end framework from scratch that you can use in place of React or Angular on your own personal projects
Comprehend the complex interplay between classes and interfaces, and why these two pieces of Typescript enable you to build incredibly reusable code
Dive deeper into Typescript with decorators, which we'll use to build a custom integration between Typescript and Express
Structure your React and Redux applications more confidently by understanding how to couple them with Typescript
Skip the documentation for third party libraries by fluently reading type definition files
Learn just how smart Typescript is by experiencing how deeply it analyzes your code for errors
I learned Typescript years ago by hard trial-and-error. Now you can learn at 5x the speed I did. This is the course that I wish I had when I first got started with Typescript.
Who this course is for:
- Ebooks list page : 40921
- 2019-07-19Typescript The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2019-07-19Udemy - Typescript: The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2019-01-26Udemy - MongoDB - The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2019-01-24MongoDB - The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-12-07Ethereum and Solidity The Complete Developer's Guide (Updated 112018)
- 2018-12-05Packt - MongoDB - The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-11-27Udemy - MongoDB - The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-10-31MongoDB - The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-10-06Dart and Flutter The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-09-07Dart and Flutter The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-09-04Dart and Flutter The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-09-01Dart and Flutter: The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-08-08Ethereum and Solidity The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-06-04Ethereum and Solidity The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-05-28Ethereum and Solidity The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2017-08-28Electron for Desktop Apps: The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2017-07-26Udemy Webpack 2 The Complete Developer's Guide (2017)
- 2017-07-26Electron For Desktop Apps The Complete Developer's Guide
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.