Tag: Game Development
Posted on 2013-10-05, by miada.
John Preston Doran, Christos Gatzidis, "UDK iOS Game Development Beginners Guide"
2012 | ISBN: 1849691908 | 280 pages | EPUB | 24,4 MB
Create your own third-person shooter game using the Unreal Development Kit to create your own game on Apple's iOS devices, such as the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
Learn the fundamentals of the Unreal Editor to create gameplay environments and interactive elements
Create a third person shooter intended for the iOS and optimize any game with special considerations for the target platform
Take your completed game to Apple's App Store with a detailed walkthrough on how to do it
It has never been a more attractive time to be an app developer. With no signs of stopping, Apple's iOS devices are dominating the mobile scene and with UDK, the free version of the most popular third-party game engine available, it has never been easier to get into the app business.
"UDK iOS Game Development Beginner's Guide" takes a clear, step-by-step approach to building a small third-person shooter game using the Unreal Development Kit with plenty of examples on how to create a game that is uniquely your own.
You will begin learning the fundamentals of the Unreal Engine before creating a third-person shooter game in UDK. After the game is created you will learn what can be done with any project to optimize your game for the iOS platform and discover special considerations that need to be made. Finally, you'll publish your game on the App Store for the world to see and play along, with details on different costs associated with publishing.
If you would like to make iOS games with the Unreal Development Kit or are interested in porting your game from PC to iOS, this book is for you.
What will you learn from this book
Go through the stages of creating a level using rapid prototyping
Tips on converting your already created title to be more mobile-friendly
How to create an interior and exterior environment with textures, lighting, and meshes
Use the visual scripting language Kismet to create interactive objects and new gameplay features, such as re-generating health
Import your own custom content into your level for your own unique game and extend functionality by creating your own heads-up display
Learn about playtesting; its benefits, and how to effectively do it as well as how to increase the speed of your workflow using prefabs and Geometry Mode
The current royalty models employed by Epic and UDK for UDK-developed iOS titles and possible avenues for monetization
How to publish your game on the iTunes store with custom icons and information
- Ebooks list page : 23390
- 2013-12-31UDK iOS Game Development Beginners Guide - eazydoc.com
- 2013-12-23UDK iOS Game Development: Beginners Guide
- 2013-09-30UDK iOS Game Development Beginners Guide
- 2013-07-16UDK iOS Game Development: Beginners Guide
- 2012-11-23UDK, iOS, Game Development, Beginners Guide.
- 2012-09-16UDK iOS Game Development Beginners Guide
- 2013-12-23Unity iOS Game Development: Beginners Guide
- 2013-07-16Unity iOS Game Development: Beginners Guide
- 2012-08-07Unity iOS Game Development Beginners Guide - Removed
- 2012-06-06Unity iOS Game Development Beginners Guide
- 2012-04-19Unity iOS Game Development Beginners Guide
- 2012-04-18Unity iOS Game Development Beginners Guide
- 2012-04-14Unity iOS Game Development Beginners Guide - Removed
- 2012-04-12Unity iOS Game Development Beginners Guide
- 2012-04-11Unity iOS Game Development Beginners Guide
- 2013-12-23Learning Stencyl 3.x Game Development: Beginners Guide - Removed
- 2013-12-23CryENGINE 3 Game Development: Beginners Guide
- 2013-12-23Construct Game Development: Beginners Guide
- 2013-12-23Corona SDK Mobile Game Development: Beginners Guide
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.