Posted on 2018-08-15, by nokia241186.
USB Safely Remove 184.108.40.2060 Multilingual Portable | 6.3 Mb
USB Safely Remove is a utility for effortless and speedy disconnection of any removable devices. Not only does it save time, but it ensures that all data remains on a device when it is unplugged. Safely Remove is a system utility designed for quick and safely stopping USB Flash Drives connected to your computer. With this utility you can safely stop and remove USB Flash Drives much faster then using "Safely remove hardware"" icon in the system tray.
Much more convenience
Safely remove a device via the convenient menu or a hotkey, remove unneeded devices from the menu, setup icons or names for the devices. Besides even if you stop a device accidentally you can return it in a click.
Save data and devices
Even if the device cannot be safely removed the program will show you locking processes and allow you to forcibly stop it so that you avoid incorrect removal of the device. Besides the program can power off the devices in Windows Vista\7.
Automate and speed up work
Use command line tool in your scripts or a powerful autorun manager to automate backup to external drives, check for viruses and many more daily tasks.
Organize drive letters
Clean up your drive letter list by automatic hiding letters of unused card reader slots, fix drive letters to a specific device or even forbid some letters from assigning to external drives for backup purposes or thirdparty software.
Sound notification is now played after the device stop in Windows 10 (as the native safe removal does)
Improved device context menu for better usability
Language strings improvements
"Unable to stop\return" dialogs now display button on the TaskBar (you can now switch to it with Alt+Tab)
[-] The program stopped to display buttons on the TaskBar after closing of its main window
[-] Some devices may disappear forever after their stop
[-] Assistant service was not installed when you reinstall the program to a folder different from the previous installation
[-] It was impossible to eject card reader's card without a drive letter assigned (for example when there's only a folder mount point)
[-] DPC latency was constantly spiking when the program is running (it could prevent audio\video rendering software normal work)
[-] A senseless message about inability to restore some drive letters could be displayed on program uninstallation
[-] The "Unable to return device" dialog may not show in some cases thus a user was unable to know what application prevented to return a device
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36962
- 2018-08-13USB Safely Remove 220.127.116.110 Multilingual Portable
- 2018-10-08USB Safely Remove 18.104.22.1680 Multilingual
- 2018-08-15USB Safely Remove 22.214.171.1240 Multilingual
- 2018-08-13USB Safely Remove 126.96.36.1990 Multilingual
- 2019-09-07USB Safely Remove 188.8.131.529 Multilingual Portable
- 2019-08-20USB Safely Remove 184.108.40.2069 Multilingual Portable
- 2018-09-29USB Safely Remove 220.127.116.114 Multilingual Portable
- 2018-09-14USB Safely Remove 18.104.22.1684 Multilingual Portable
- 2018-09-09USB Safely Remove 22.214.171.1244 Multilingual Portable
- 2017-06-09USB Safely Remove 126.96.36.1991 Multilingual Portable
- 2017-06-03USB Safely Remove 188.8.131.520 Multilingual Portable
- 2016-10-21USB Safely Remove 184.108.40.2064 Multilingual Portable
- 2016-10-17USB Safely Remove 220.127.116.114 Multilingual Portable
- 2016-06-09USB Safely Remove 18.104.22.1684 Multilingual Portable
- 2014-05-08USB Safely Remove 22.214.171.1245 Multilingual Portable
- 2014-05-04USB Safely Remove 126.96.36.1995 Multilingual Portable
- 2012-04-28USB Safely Remove 188.8.131.525 Multilingual Portable - Removed
- 2019-09-23USB Safely Remove 184.108.40.2069 Multilingual
- 2019-08-22USB Safely Remove 220.127.116.119 Multilingual
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.