Posted on 2018-10-12, by everest555.
Udacity - Data Science Scholarship Program By Bertelsmann
English | Size: 0.99 GB
Master data skills with Bertelsmann
Learn valuable skills to launch or advance your career in our data-driven economy.
Master world-class curriculum designed for the data jobs of today, tomorrow, and beyond.
Upskill for the thousands of data-related jobs companies like Bertelsmann are hiring for!
How it Works
This scholarship is open to Bertelsmann employees as well as the general public interested in Data Science. Applicants 18 years of age or older are invited to apply. We'll review all applications and select 15,000 recipients to participate in the Scholarship Challenge Course. This is where your learning begins! You'll spend 3 months learning all about the statistics you need to succeed in the world of data. Top students from the initial Challenge Course will be selected for a full Nanodegree program.
Intro to Descriptive Statistics
Entry point for those interested in Data Science, Economics, Machine Learning, or analytics.
Learn the basic concepts used to describe data, explore data, use statistical research methods, compute simple probabilities, visualize data, and make predictions with data.
Self-paced course lasting three months and requiring 5-10 hours of study per week.
"Bertelsmann is becoming more and more digital, so promoting digital skills is one of our top priorities. Data Science is particularly important for many of our digital businesses, and we are very pleased to be offering 15,000 scholarships. Together with our partners Google and Udacity, we are thus attempting to counter the shortage of specialists in the technology sector."
- Ebooks list page : 37412
- 2018-08-08Udacity - Data Science Scholarship Program By Bertelsmann
- 2017-07-18Udacity - Data Science [All Courses]
- 2017-02-05Udacity - Data Science Nanodegree Programs
- 2017-01-20Udacity Data Science Track All 25 Courses
- 2018-10-11AI Optimization Methods for Data Science
- 2018-10-11The Data Science of Retail, Sales, and Commerce
- 2018-10-11The Data Science of Media and Entertainment with Barton Poulson
- 2018-10-11The Data Science Course 2018 Complete Data Science Bootcamp
- 2018-10-11TELCOMA - Machine Learning with Python Data Science for Beginners [2017, ENG]
- 2018-10-11R for Data Science Lunchbreak Lessons
- 2018-10-11Natural Language Processing (NLP) Features for Data Science Projects
- 2018-10-11Mobile ML and Data Science with nitroproc
- 2018-10-10Jupyter Notebook for Data Science
- 2018-10-10R Programming for Data Science by Roger D. Peng
- 2018-10-10Python Data Science & Financial Analytics For Investing
- 2018-10-10Mastering Spark for Data Science
- 2018-10-09Python & Introduction to Data Science
- 2018-10-09Data Science on Google Cloud Platform Designing Data Warehouses
- 2018-10-08The Data Science of Healthcare, Medicine, and Public Health, with Barton Poulson
- 2018-10-08Python & Introduction to Data Science
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.