Posted on 2019-07-13, by everest555.
Udemy - Complete Web Development in 1 Bundle!
English | Size: 32.66 GB
In this course you will learn complete web Development from basic to advance level. We will learn HTML5, CSS3, jаvascript, Jquery, Ajax and PHP. After learning from this course you will be able to work as a web developer or a web designer. This course is for all kind of students both beginners and experts. Because at the first, i will teach the basic stuff to those students who don't know anything about these languages and coding. Then i will teach you by creating different web development projects of every language professionally. I will also provide all of these Web project's source code so you can play around with the source code. You can download these projects and follow the code while i am teaching. I will teach all of these projects by writing and executing code right in front of your eyes and I will explain every single line of code.
In the first section you will learn HTML5, CSS3 + developing 5 websites. These languages are used to create the layouts of websites. The HTML5 is just used to link the data in the pages and CSS3 is used for giving the style to our web pages. I'm going to teach you both of these languages in this section then we will make 5 web development projects. I will code 5 websites in front of your eyes and I will explain every single line of code and you can download these websites and follow the code. If you have any question while learning you will be able to add question in the discussion area. I will reply to all of your questions ASAP.
In the second section you will learn how to create responsive websites in HTML5 and CSS3. We will create a complete responsive website from start to finish without skipping a single thing. If you are just a beginner and wondering why you need to learn to create responsive websites then here's why, large majority of people surf internet on their smart phones and tablets and if your website is not flexible with the resolution of their devices then they are not gonna like it and your website will give them a very bad user experience, your website may look better on the desktop but on smart phones it will not look good. So, now you got the idea why you need to learn to create responsive websites, here are some key advantages of responsive websites:
Super Flexible websites
Excellent user experience
Recommended by Google (Better for SEO)
Easy to manage
So those were the key advantages of a responsive website. This section covers everything you need to build responsive websites with minimum effort. You can download the source code of website and follow it with the lectures.If you have any question while learning you will be able to add question in the discussion area. I will reply to all of your questions ASAP.
- Ebooks list page : 40865
- 2019-02-28Udemy - Complete Web Development in 1 Bundle!
- 2019-02-19Udemy - Complete Web Development in 1 Bundle!
- 2019-05-01Udemy - Complete Web Development Course: HTML, Vue.js, PHP, MySQL
- 2018-10-07Complete Web Development in 1 Bundle!
- 2018-09-25Complete Web Development in 1 Bundle!
- 2018-07-08Udemy - The Complete Web Development Course - Build 15 Projects
- 2018-01-15Udemy - The Complete Web Development Course - Learn By Building Apps
- 2017-09-12Udemy The Complete Web Development Course Build 15 Projects
- 2014-05-26Udemy : Learn Complete Web Development From Scratch 2013 - Removed
- 2014-04-11Udemy - Learn Complete Web Development From Scratch (2013) - Removed
- 2014-04-10Udemy - Learn Complete Web Development From Scratch - Removed
- 2014-04-09Udemy - Learn Complete Web Development From Scratch (2013) - Removed
- 2014-04-08Udemy - Learn Complete Web Development From Scratch - Removed
- 2014-04-06Udemy – Learn Complete Web Development From Scratch
- 2014-04-05Udemy - Learn Complete Web Development From Scratch - Removed
- 2014-04-05Udemy – Learn Complete Web Development From Scratch (2013)
- 2014-04-04Udemy - Learn Complete Web Development From Scratch (2013) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.