Posted on 2017-07-28, by everest555.
Size: 1.84 GB | Duration: 6 hours | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1920x1080 29.97fps | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | + Quizzes
Generators? We got it. Arrow Functions? Of course. Rest/Spread Operator? Included! And every other new piece of syntax!
Mastering ES6 syntax can get you a position in web development or help you build that personal project you've been dreaming of. It's a skill that will put you more in demand in the modern web development industry, especially with the release of modern web frameworks like React and Angular 2.
We'll start by mastering the fundamentals of iteration over Arrays using helpers like 'forEach', 'map', and 'reduce'. After an introduction to Array helpers, we'll dive right in to advanced ES6, covering topics like enhanced object literals, default function arguments, and classes. Every topic includes multiple live code exercises to ensure you understand each new concept.
* Learn the purpose of Babel and why ES6 was created
* Master the process of refactoring your current ES5 code into super-charged ES6
* Grasp the difference between the 'rest' and 'spread' operators
* Develop complex applications that scale in complexity by mastering advanced ES6 design patterns
* Dive deeper into iteration using generators. No fancy terms required!
- Ebooks list page : 31832
- 2017-07-26Udemy Webpack 2 The Complete Developer's Guide (2017)
- 2017-06-24Udemy - Webpack 2 The Complete Developer's Guide (2017)
- 2019-10-07Udemy - MongoDB - The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2019-09-29Udemy - Ethereum and Solidity; The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2019-09-25Udemy - Dart and Flutter; The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2019-07-19Udemy - Typescript: The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2019-01-26Udemy - MongoDB - The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-11-27Udemy - MongoDB - The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2019-07-21Typescript: The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2019-07-19Typescript The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2019-01-24MongoDB - The Complete Developer's Guide
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.