Posted on 2019-09-11, updated at 2019-09-18, by everest555.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 11 hour | Size: 6.13 GB
What you'll learn
1) The use of application in their academic work in case of students.
2) Working professionals can apply the Google sheet program in their professional work. Work become easily. Avoid any repetitive calculations /data input .
3) Professional engineers can do all calculations related to machine design, Thermodynamics, Hydraulics engineering Structural engineering, Cost estimations & any thing they need to make the work to consume less time & work become easier.
It is necessary to know basic computer usage.
In this course you will learn in details how you can do all engineering calculation in second with good accuracy.
as we all know M S Excel or Google sheet has so many formulas but nobody can learn all formulas or don't need to be learn all formulas because all formulas has divided into so many different category means like excel formulas for accountant , excel formulas for data analysis,
formulas for doctors ,formulas for engineers
so if you are a engineer then you need to calculate so many thing like
I) Strength of material & Structures
II) Thermo Dynamics
IV) Machine design.
V) Machining times, Cutting speeds, feeds in Lathes, Boring machines & Milling
machines, Calculations & related subjects :
VI) Theory of machines ,
VIII) Cost estimations of a process , of a machining parts & of a products .
IX) Engineering mathematics, graphical methods related
X) Various types of graphs related to engineering.
you can do this all calculation with excel formulas in few second and most important if some calculation base change then you can edit in formulas figure or you can make your own formulas with your preset
so in simple way this course increase your productivity and accuracy
This course is design by a engineer who has total 30 year experience of engineering and 15 year of experience of excel in real life project not just theatrical knowledge
Who this course is for:
1) Students studying engineering, students studying in commerce, Students Science & Students studying Book keeping, Students studying in medical. As a matter fact students studying any subjects.
2) Professional working in engineering industries, such as Machine design , process engineering, construction industries.
3) Use full for lawyers, Busyness persons , Shop keepers.
4) In fact it is useful for house wives in their day to day work.
- 2019-09-18Udemy - Excel advanced level
- Ebooks list page : 41333
- 2019-09-13Excel For Engineers Advanced Level
- 2019-08-23Excel Skills for Business Scratch to Advanced Level
- 2019-08-13Excel Skills for Business Scratch to Advanced Level
- 2019-08-12Excel Skills for Business - Scratch to Advanced Level
- 2019-07-13Udemy Microsoft Excel Advanced Excel Formulas & Functions
- 2019-04-28Skillshare Microsoft Excel Essentials Level 2 For Intermediate Advanced Students-Illiterate
- 2019-03-16SKILLSHARE MICROSOFT EXCEL ESSENTIALS LEVEL 2 FOR INTERMEDIATE ADVANCED STUDENTS-iLLiTERATE
- 2019-02-19Udemy - Microsoft Excel - Advanced Excel Formulas & Functions
- 2019-02-18Udemy - Microsoft Excel - Advanced Excel Formulas & Functions
- 2019-02-03EXCEL ESSENTIALS LEVEL 2 INTERMEDIATE ADVANCED TUTORIAL
- 2019-01-12Udemy C# Advanced Topics - Take Your C# Skills To The Next Level
- 2018-12-08Udemy - Rhino 3D tutorials v5 & v6 Beginner Level to Advanced Level
- 2018-11-13Microsoft Excel Essentials Level 2 - Intermediate Advanced
- 2018-05-09Microsoft Excel Essentials: Level 2 - Intermediate/Advanced
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Learn Microsoft Excel at Advanced Level
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Udemy - Excel - From Zero to Hero! Level 1 - Complete Beginners
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Udemy - Excel for Data Analysis: Basic to Expert Level
- 2017-10-19[PDF] Microsoft Excel 103 - Advanced Level Excel
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.