Posted on 2018-03-11, by iceblue.
Udemy - The Coding Interview Bootcamp Algorithms Data Structures
Size: 1.76 GB Type: eLearning
What Will I Learn?
Master commonly asked interview questions
Tackle common data structures used in web development
Practice dozens of different challenges
Use jаvascript to solve challenging algorithms
Basic understanding of jаvascript
Data Structures? They're here. Algorithms? Covered. Lots of questions with well-explained solutions? Yep!
If you're nervous about your first coding interview, or anxious about applying to your next job, this is the course for you. I got tired of interviewers asking tricky questions that can only be answered if you've seen the problem before, so I made this course! This video course will teach you the most common interview questions that you'll see in a coding interview, giving you the tools you need to ace your next whiteboard interview.
Coding interviews are notoriously intimidating, but there is one method to become a better interviewer - and that is practice! Practicing dozens of interview questions is what makes the difference between a job offer for a $120k USD and another rejection email. This course is going to not only give you dozens of questions to practice on, but it will also make sure you understand the tricks behind solving each question, so you’ll be able to perform in a real interview.
I have spent many hours combing through interview questions asked at Google, Facebook, and Amazon to make sure you know how to answer questions asked by the most well-paying companies out there. No stone is left unturned, as we discuss everything from the simplest questions all the way to the most complex algorithm questions.
In this course, you'll get:
Clear, well-diagramed explanations for every single problem to make sure you understand the solution
An overview of the most important data structures to know about. These are presented for people without a CS degree.
A huge collection of common algorithm questions, including everything from 'reversing a string' to 'determine the width of a BST'
Sensible strategies for tackling systems design problems
Insider tips on answering what interviewers area really looking for
Constant support on the Udemy Q&A forums from me!
My goal in this course is to help you defeat those interviewers who ask nasty algorithm questions. Sign up today, and be the cutting edge engineer who will be prepared to get a high paying job
Who is the target audience?
Anyone preparing for an interview that will involve coding challenges
- Ebooks list page : 35953
- 2007-11-03Algorithms and Data Structures: The Science of Computing
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Algorithms & Data Structures: The Science Of Computing (Electrical and Computer Engineering Series)
- 2011-12-19Improving the Design of the Scientists and Engineers Statistical Data System (SESTAT)
- 2011-10-05Algorithms & Data Structures: The Science Of Computing
- 2011-08-22Algorithms & Data Structures: The Science Of Computing (Repost)
- 2011-06-27Algorithms & Data Structures: The Science Of Computing
- 2011-05-26Algorithms & Data Structures: The Science Of Computing
- 2007-07-07Algorithms & Data Structures: The Science Of Computing
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Cracking the Coding Interview, Fourth Edition: 150 Programming Interview Questions and Solutions
- 2018-01-05[PDF] AI Algorithms, Data Structures, and Idioms in Prolog, Lisp, and Java
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Cracking the Coding Interview: 60 Java Programming Questions and Answers (Volume 1)
- 2017-11-09Udemy The Ultimate Mysql Bootcamp Go From Sql Beginner To Expert
- 2017-11-02Cracking the Coding Interview, 6th Edition
- 2017-10-31[PDF] How Debuggers Work: Algorithms, Data Structures, and Architecture
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Cracking the Coding Interview: 150 Programming Questions and Solutions (5th edition)
- 2017-10-22Cracking the Coding Interview, 6th Edition
- 2017-10-19Cracking the Coding Interview, 6th Edition
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Cracking the Coding Interview: 70 Database Questions and Answers (Volume 2)
- 2017-10-09[PDF] Cracking the Coding Interview: 60 C Programming Questions and Answers (Volume 1)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.