Posted on 2019-02-11, by fubber.
mp4 | AVC: 1280x720| Audio:AAC LC 192 Kbps | Total files:378 | mp4, zip, txt, vtt | 3.35 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
What you'll learn
Build, test, and launch Node apps
Create Express web servers and APIs
Store data with Mongoose and MongoDB
Deploy your Node apps to production
Create real-time web apps with SocketIO
Expand all 135 lectures26:34:18
+Node.js Fundamentals (Note App)
+Asynchronous Node.js (Weather App)
+Web Servers and Application Deployment
+Testing Your Applications
+MongoDB, Mongoose, and REST APIs (Todo API)
+Security and Authentication
+Real-Time Web Apps with Socket.io
+Async/Await - Just Added!
A computer on which you can install software (Windows, MacOS, or Linux)
This course was just updated to cover Node version 9 & ES7 Async/Await.
Have you tried to learn Node before? You start a new course, and the instructor has you installing a bunch of libraries before you even know what Node is or how it works. You eventually get stuck and reach out to the instructor, but you get no reply. You then close the course and never open it again.
I created this course to be what I wanted when I was learning Node.
The Complete Node.js Developer Course 2 covers the fundamentals of Node before diving deep into great tools like Express, Mongoose, and MongoDB.
The entire course is based around a single goal: Turning you into a professional Node developer capable of developing, testing, and deploying real-world production applications.
The best way to learn Node is by building Node apps.
From the very start you�ll be programming every project and working through challenges that I�ve designed to reinforce what you�ve learned. This will give you the hands-on experience necessary to be able to create and launch your own project once you�re done.
You�ll be building four projects:
A note-taking app to get your feet wet
A weather application that interacts with Google Maps and Dark Sky API
A to-do REST API complete with user accounts and authentication
A real-time chat app with a client-side companion
By the end, you�ll be able to take what you�ve learned and launch your own Node application.
When learning, learn the latest.
I work to keep this course full of the most up-to-date Node material out there. This course is compatible with Node.js version 8, the newest Node version available.
You�re getting access to hot-off-the-press features.
Everything you need comes in one easy-to-use package.
You can stop worrying if you're learning the right skills to build an app or land a new job. I've curated all the tech that's essential to building real-world apps. I've mapped out everything in a comprehensive, easy-to-follow package designed to get you up and running in a few weeks.
There�s no better time to learn Node.
According to the 2016 Stack Overflow Survey, Node is in the top ten for back-end popularity and back-end salary, with an average salary of $85k. This means more jobs and more opportunities for you.
You might get stuck. But I�m here to help.
There�s nothing worse than getting five hours into a course, getting stuck, and not getting the help you need to continue.
I�m in the Q&A everyday to help you get unstuck. I reply to every question to get you back on track.
Don�t take my word for it. Check the reviews and see what other students are saying.
�Any questions people seem to have are answered swiftly, clearly, and often with examples posted on GitHub. Even when the questions asked are out of the scope of the course Andrew seems to come up trumps." - Adam Tait
"This is amazing. What's even better is the instructor answered all the questions I asked." - Pak Chu
"The real value in this course is Andrew; he is not just a great teacher, but also he's quick to answer questions and provide feedback." - Nick Hester
I guarantee this is the most up-to-date and engaging Node course available, and it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
During eight chapters you'll learn:
Application deployment with Heroku
Version control with Git
REST API Design
Many more tools
I can�t wait to see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
Anyone looking to launch their own Node applications, switch careers, or freelance as a Node developer
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Bit rate: 779 Kbps
Frame rate: 30.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Sampling rate: 48 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 39216
- 2018-12-01THE COMPLETE NODE.JS DEVELOPER COURSE (2ND EDITION) (updated to Node 9)
- 2018-10-05THE COMPLETE NODE.JS DEVELOPER COURSE (2ND EDITION) (updated to Node 9)
- 2017-08-08The Complete Node.js Developer Course (2nd Edition)
- 2017-08-05The Complete Node.js Developer Course (2nd Edition) [Update 2017]
- 2016-11-30Udemy The Complete Node js Developer Course 2 0
- 2017-10-07The Complete React Web Developer Course (2nd Edition)
- 2017-08-09The Complete Node.js Developer Course second Edition
- 2019-02-07Udemy - The Complete Java 8 Developer Course Learn Step by Step
- 2018-12-31Udemy - The Complete Android Oreo Developer Course - Build 23 Apps! (2018)
- 2018-12-14Udemy - The Complete Android Oreo Developer Course - Build 23 Apps! (2018)
- 2018-12-09Udemy - The Complete Android & Java Developer Course - Build 21 Apps
- 2018-12-05Udemy - The Complete Android Oreo Developer Course - Build 23 Apps! (2018)
- 2018-12-05Udemy - The Complete Android Kotlin Developer Course
- 2018-01-10[PDF] The Complete Node.js Developer Course 2.0 (2016)
- 2018-01-05The Complete Node.js Developer Course 2.0 (2016)
- 2017-08-02Udemy - The Complete Android & Java Developer Course - Build 21 Apps
- 2017-06-13Udemy - The Complete Python & PostgreSQL Developer Course
- 2017-04-19UDEMY THE COMPLETE IOS 10 DEVELOPER COURSE BEGINNER TO ADVANCED TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2017-03-31UDEMY THE COMPLETE IOS 10 DEVELOPER COURSE BEGINNER TO ADVANCED TUTORIAL-kEISO
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.