Tag: IT Certification
Posted on 2012-12-31, by honhungoc.
Understanding Server Hardware 2012
Flash Video | WMV / WMV3, ~43 kb/s | 1024x768 | Duration: 3 hours | English: WMA, 128 kb/s (2 ch) | 226 mb
Learn how to identify your current servers and processors, evaluate different servers for performance, choose the most appropriate new server for your budget, and maintain server hardware; applicable to anyone who uses servers or is responsible for evaluating and choosing new servers.
How do you know what the capabilities of your server are? How do you choose a new server? Which processor should you select? How can you avoid having to pay exorbitant amounts for licenses, or wasting money through over-provisioning a server? This course answers all these questions and more. The course begins be explaining basic server terminology, and then explains how to decode Dell and HP server model numbers, along with Intel and AMD processor numbers so you can figure out what current servers and components you have. It then describes and demonstrates the common application, processor, memory, and disk benchmarks you can use to evaluate the performance of your current and new servers.
After that, it explains all the choices you need to make when choosing a new server so that you make the best use of your hardware budget, considering the anticipated workload plus OS and application licensing limitations. Finally it covers how to maintain your servers, including how to limit maintenance downtime using high-availability technology, and then how to maximize your hardware budget through negotiation tactics, consolidation, and virtualization. This course is perfect for beginners with little knowledge of server hardware, through developers, DBAs, managers, and other IT professionals who need to understand how to successfully evaluate and provision new servers
- Ebooks list page : 20919
- 2013-01-07Understanding Server Hardware 2012
- 2012-12-22Understanding Server Hardware 2012
- 2014-04-03Pluralsight - CompTIA Server Part 1 - Server Hardware-JGTiSO
- 2014-02-14SQL Server Hardware Choices Made Easy (repost)
- 2014-01-20CompTIA Server - Part 1 - Server Hardware
- 2012-05-19Pluralsight - ALM with Team Foundation Server 2010 (2012)
- 2012-01-17Gamestar Magazin Sonderheft Hardware 2012 No 01 2012
- 2012-01-12Gamestar Magazin Sonderheft Hardware 2012 No 01 2012
- 2012-01-11Gamestar Magazin Sonderheft Hardware 2012 No 01 2012
- 2011-11-09Glenn Berry,"SQL Server Hardware Choices Made Easy"
- 2011-11-03SQL Server Hardware Choices Made Easy
- 2013-02-13Understanding IPv6: Covers Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012, 3rd Edition - Removed
- 2013-01-09Understanding IPv6: Covers Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 (3rd edition) - Removed
- 2013-01-09[Uploaded.net] Understanding IPv6: Covers Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 (3rd edition) - Removed
- 2012-12-14Understanding IPv6: Covers Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 (3rd edition) [Repost] - Removed
- 2012-03-14Understanding Regulation: Theory, Strategy, and Practice By Robert Baldwin, Martin Cave, Martin Lodge
- 2011-10-19SecureAnywhere™ Complete 2012 Download - Removed
- 2017-05-22Microsoft 70-462 Administering SQL Server 2012 Databases
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.