Posted on 2017-09-12, by everest555.
Lynda - Unity 5: Network Gaming
Duration: 1h 35m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 30fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | 532 MB
Genre: eLearning | Level: Intermediate | Language: English
Adding a multiplayer component can enhance a game's overall playability-not to mention its staying power in the marketplace. In this course, boost your network development skills and discover how to use Unity 5 to add multiplayer network components to your games. Bruce Van Horn starts by covering a little network game theory, and then dives into the creation of a multiplayer tank combat game. Learn how to adapt this classic game concept into a network-playable LAN game that can be played over the Internet. Along the way, learn about setting up the Network Manager, adding health indicators, fragging the enemy, and more.
* Reviewing how network gaming works
* Creating a multiplayer game
* Setting up the Network Manager
* Testing the game
* Firing projectiles
* Adding a health indicator
* Fragging the enemy
- Ebooks list page : 31920
- 2019-02-02UNITY 5 NETWORK GAMING TUTORIAL
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Unity 5 Network Gaming
- 2017-07-01Unity 5 Network Gaming
- 2017-04-15Lynda Unity 5 Network Gaming
- 2017-03-05Lynda - Unity 5: Network Gaming
- 2017-03-02Unity 5: Network Gaming with Bruce Van Horn
- 2019-02-03CONNECTING YOUR GAME TO AN ONLINE NETWORK UNITY NETWORKING TUTORIAL
- 2018-04-26Connecting Your Game to an Online Network: Unity Networking
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Simulation and Gaming in the Network Society (Translational Systems Sciences) - Removed
- 2016-05-08Connecting Your Game To An Online Network Unity Networking
- 2012-09-26Enabling Ocean Research in the 21st Century: Implementation of a Network of Ocean Observatories
- 2012-05-18Munchkins Guide to Power Gaming
- 2012-05-11Network Security Technologies and Solutions
- 2012-01-04Patrick Thira, "Network Calculus: A Theory of Deterministic Queuing Systems for the Internet"
- 2011-12-31Enabling Ocean Research in the 21st Century: Implementation of a Network of Ocean Observatories
- 2011-12-30How to Manage the Blue Orchard Bee As an Orchard Pollinator: As an Orchard Pollinator (Sustainable Agriculture Network Handbook Series) - Jordi Bosch
- 2011-12-08A Database for a Changing Economy: Review of the Occupational Information Network (O*NET)
- 2011-10-21"Dissecting the Hack: The F0rb1dd3n Network" by Jayson E. Street, Kent Nabors
- 2011-09-11Enabling Ocean Research in the 21st Century: Implementation of a Network of Ocean Observatories
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.