Posted on 2019-01-30, by nokia241186.
Unpacking the Collection: Networks of Material and Social Agency in the Museum By Sarah Byrne, Anne Clarke, Rodney Harrison, Robin Torrence (auth.), Sarah Byrne, Anne Clarke, Rodney Harrison, Robin Torrence (eds.)
2011 | 342 Pages | ISBN: 1441982213 | PDF | 10 MB
Museum collections are often perceived as static entities hidden away in storerooms or trapped behind glass cases. By focusing on the dynamic histories of museum collections, new research reveals their pivotal role in shaping a wide range of social relations. Over time and across space the interactions between these artefacts and the people and institutions who made, traded, collected, researched and exhibited them have generated complex networks of material and social agency.In this innovative volume, the contributors draw on a broad range of source materials to explore the cross-cultural interactions which have created museum collections. These case studies contribute significantly to the development of new theoretical frameworks to examine broader questions of materiality, agency, and identity in the past and present. Grounded in case studies from individual objects and museum collections from North America, Europe, Africa, the Pacific Islands, and Australia, this truly international volume juxtaposes historical, geographical, and cross-cultural studies.This work will be of great interest to archaeologists and anthropologists studying material culture, as well as researchers in museum studies and cultural heritage management.
ÑÐºÐ°Ñ‡Ð°Ñ‚ÑŒ dle 12.0
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 38950
- 2019-01-12Unpacking the Collection Networks of Material and Social Agency in the Museum
- 2013-08-24Unpacking the Collection: Networks of Material and Social Agency in the Museum
- 2011-11-29Intelligent Kindness: Reforming the Culture of Healthcare - Leicester John Ballatt - Independent Consultant Advising On Health And Social Care And Organisationa
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Rational and Social Agency: The Philosophy of Michael Bratman
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Rational and Social Agency: The Philosophy of Michael Bratman
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Museums and Social Activism: Engaged Protest (Museum Meanings)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Museums and Social Activism: Engaged Protest (Museum Meanings)
- 2012-03-04| Peter Grant, "The Business of Giving: The Theory and Practice of Philanthropy, Grantmaking and Social Investment" - Removed
- 2011-12-08Musculoskeletal Disorders and the Workplace: Low Back and Upper Extremities
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Networks of Outrage and Hope: Social Movements in the Internet Age
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Networks of Outrage and Hope: Social Movements in the Internet Age
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Mixed Methods Social Networks Research: Design and Applications (Structural Analysis in the Social Sciences)
- 2017-12-08[PDF] The Early Mediterranean Village: Agency, Material Culture, and Social Change in Neolithic Italy (Cambridge Studies in Archaeology)
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Agroecology in Action: Extending Alternative Agriculture through Social Networks (Food, Health, and the Environment)
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Moral Sentiments and Material Interests: The Foundations of Cooperation in Economic Life (Economic Learning and Social Evolution)
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Humanities Data in R: Exploring Networks, Geospatial Data, Images, and Text (Quantitative Methods in the Humanities and Social Sciences)
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Viral Marketing and Social Networks (Digital and Social Media Marketing and Advertising Collection)
- 2017-09-18The Modern Parent's Guide to Facebook and Social Networks
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Agroecology in Action: Extending Alternative Agriculture through Social Networks (Food, Health, and the Environment)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.