[Uploaded.net] Developing and Strengthening the Global Supply Chain for Second-Line Drugs for Multidrug-Resistant Tuberculosis
Posted on 2013-01-09, by topnude.
Workshop Summary. Board on Health Sciences Policy; Institute of Medicine
NAS Press | 2012 | ISBN: 0309265959 9780309265959 | 137 pages | PDF | 5 MB
This report explores innovative solutions to the problem of how to get the right SLDs for MDR TB to people who critically need them, and examines current problems and potential opportunities for coordinated international efforts to ensure that a reliable and affordable supply of high-quality SLDs is available.
The issue covers the objectives, which were to review:
â€¢ To what extent and in what ways current mechanisms are or are not effectively accomplishing what is needed, including consideration of bottlenecks.
â€¢ The advantages and disadvantages of centralization in the management of the global drug supply chain, and potential decentralized approaches to improve operations of the supply chain.
â€¢ What can be learned from case studies and examples from other diseases (e.g., the Affordable Medicines Facility-malaria (AMFm) and the U.S. President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief [PEPFAR])
â€¢ The current allocation of responsibilities and roles of the private (including industry and nonprofit public health organizations) and public sectors, and examination of opportunities for enhancing and optimizing collaboration
â€¢ Identification of potential innovative solutions to the problem
Table, Figures, and Boxes
2 Logistics, Supply, and Demand
3 Financing of MDR TB SLDs
4 Innovative Suggestions and Potential Solutions
Appendix A Workshop Agenda
Append ix B Par tic ipant B iograph ies
Appendix C Registered Workshop Attendees
- Ebooks list page : 20996
- 2013-01-09Developing and Strengthening the Global Supply Chain for Second-Line Drugs for Multidrug-Resistant Tuberculosis
- 2012-12-21"Developing and Strengthening the Global Supply Chain for Second-Line Drugs..." ed. by A. Nicholson, & al.
- 2019-03-20Driving Risk and Spend Out of the Global Supply Chain
- 2019-03-17Driving Risk and Spend Out of the Global Supply Chain
- 2019-01-31Food Safety for the 21st Century Managing HACCP and Food Safety throughout the Global Supply Chain
- 2019-01-23Food Safety for the 21st Century Managing HACCP and Food Safety throughout the Global Supply Chain
- 2018-12-05The Global Supply Chain and Risk Management
- 2018-11-20Air Cargo Management Air Freight and the Global Supply Chain
- 2018-07-08The Global Supply Chain How Technology and Circular Thinking Transform Our Future (Management for Professionals)
- 2018-04-19The Global Supply Chain How Technology and Circular Thinking Transform Our Future (Management for Professionals) 1st - Removed
- 2018-01-26[PDF] The Global Supply Chain: How Technology and Circular Thinking Transform Our Future (Management for Professionals)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Warehousing in the Global Supply Chain: Advanced Models, Tools and Applications for Storage Systems
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Driving Risk and Spend Out of the Global Supply Chain (The Global Warrior Series)
- 2017-04-14[PDF] Planning and Scheduling for Maritime Container Yards: Supporting and Facilitating the Global Supply Network - Removed
- 2013-11-19[Uploaded.net] Unique Homes Magazine The Global Issue 2013(TRUE PDF)
- 2013-09-02Supply Chain Network Design - Applying Optimization and Analytics to the Global Supply Chain by Michael Watson, Sara Lewis, Peter Cacioppi, Jay Jayaraman
- 2013-08-26Supply Chain Network Design: Applying Optimization and Analytics to the Global Supply Chain
- 2013-08-02Food Safety for the 21st Century: Managing HACCP and Food Safety throughout the Global Supply Chain
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.