Author: Selby Coxon, Robbie Napper, Mark Richardson
Posted on 2019-06-12, by dtPower.
Focusing from the perspective of the user, Urban Mobility Design investigates how designed mobility and design processes can respond to and drive the emerging social and technological disruptions in the passenger transport sector.
Profound technological advances are changing the mobility expectations of city populations around the world. Transportation design is an under represented research area of urban transportation planning. Urban Mobility Design addresses this gap, providing research-based analysis on current and future needs of urban transportation passengers. The book examines mobility from a uniquely multidisciplinary perspective, involving a variety of innovative design and transportation planning approaches.
- Examines urban mobility from a new perspective
- Coherently combines current research and practice in transport design, technology, mobility, user behaviour experience, and cultural analysis
- Utilizes hands-on experiences with transportation manufacturers, transit operators and engineers to bring a practical view on today’s mobility challenges
- Shows how design approaches to problem solving can influence travel behaviour and improve passenger experience
About the Author
Robbie Napper, Senior Lecturer at Monash University, researches the design and manufacture of public transportation vehicles, focusing on mass customization, and user-centered experience. He’s worked with British Aerospace and Suncorp Electronics.
Mark Richardson, Lecturer at Monash University, leads research in transitioning to transportation design and production to become more sustainable, resilient, and accessible. He is a former Senior Designer for the Ford Motor Company.
- Ebooks list page : 40644
- 2019-05-06Reinventing the Automobile Personal Urban Mobility for the 21st Century
- 2019-03-27Reinventing the Automobile Personal Urban Mobility for the 21st Century
- 2018-12-17Data Analytics: Paving the Way to Sustainable Urban Mobility
- 2018-07-15Urban Mobility in Modern China The Growth of the E-bike
- 2018-07-11Urban Mobility in Modern China: The Growth of the E-bike
- 2018-06-24Urban Mobility in Modern China The Growth of the E-bike
- 2018-06-05Liberalism 2.0 and the Rise of China Global Crisis, Innovation and Urban Mobility
- 2018-04-11Faster, Smarter, Greener The Future of the Car and Urban Mobility (MIT Press)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Urban Ethic: Design in the Contemporary City
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Urban Street Design Guide
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Urban Bikeway Design Guide, Second Edition
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Urban Ecological Design: A Process for Regenerative Places
- 2016-12-13Urban Street Design Guide
- 2014-01-28Urban Street Design Guide - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-19Urban Street Design Guide
- 2013-07-03Reinventing the Automobile: Personal Urban Mobility for the 21st Century
- 2013-05-23Reinventing the Automobile: Personal Urban Mobility for the 21st Century
- 2013-05-18Reinventing the Automobile: Personal Urban Mobility for the 21st Century
- 2012-01-18The Challenge of Social Innovation in Urban Revitalization (Design/science/planning) - Paul Drewe, Juan-Luis Klein, Edward Hulsbergen
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.