Posted on 2019-03-22, by fubber.
mp4 | AVC: 1280x720 G_P| Audio:AAC LC 128 Kbps | Total files:160 | mp4, jpg, zip, txt, pdf, vtt, ai, png, docx | 3.02 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
What you'll learn
You will master the aspects of user interface and user experience design through the lens of an artist's workflow and process.
You will achieve the experience and knowledge to take your UI/UX skills into your career, job, or freelance lifestyle at your own pace.
You will create a real world projects to give you a general understanding of Adobe XD and the different functions that you can do with the application.
You will have expert level knowledge of Adobe XD in this course, whether you are a beginner, intermediate or have no previous knowledge of Adobe XD.
You will be given a major overview of all of XD's tools, features, and workspace so that you can quickly begin working on your next project.
Graphic designers, web designers, ui/ux designers, developers, and whatever other industry you are in will be able to find useful information in this course.
You will learn XD's workspace and how you can edit it to your own workflow.
You will learn the major XD tools and how to use them when creating your prototypes and designs.
You will learn the basic functions and properties of different XD elements and objects.
You will learn how to utilize layers, artboards, groups, assets, symbols and more while working in Adobe XD.
You will learn how to design, prototype, test, and share your project for review by yourself, your client, developers, and others.
When you are finished, you will have a solid understanding of the Adobe XD software.
This course will use Adobe XD to create the low fidelity wireframe, high fidelity wireframe, and final protoypes of the application; however, following along in the user experience design process does not require any software.
This course is for beginners or anyone who does not have experience with Adobe XD and wants to learn how to use the program. This course is not intended for advanced users of XD, though the course can be used as a reference guide to find the exact information on any feature that you'd like.
You will need to have an active Adobe CC subscription and the newest version of XD installed on your computer.
You will need to have a Mac or PC with at least the minimum requirements for Adobe XD. Information can be found on the Adobe website.
You will need to have a working keyboard, mouse, and/or tablet to use XD. Touch screens and other pressure sensitive devices will work, but are not covered in this course.
Project files are available for download for each lecture. Make sure you download the appropriate files if you would like to follow alongside the course.
Learn user interface and user experience design with Adobe XD in this New Course!
Many people try to learn user interface and user experience design but struggle because there's so much limited information out there.
Most quit before they even get started.
That's because they've never been taught the process in a step-by-step, easy to learn manner.
But that isn't you now, is it?
You have found the perfect course for learning UI/UX Design and prototyping with the leading software Adobe XD. It doesn't matter if you have no experience at all, this course was designed to teach you design in the most effective means necessary.
With over 8 hours of video and awesome project files, this UI/UX course is JAM PACKED with information to help you learn.
The videos build on one another so that as you work through this course, you will understand more and more!
Not only that, but this course is also designed so that if you just need help with a specific tool, feature, or principle you can skip directly to that topic!
So who can benefit from learning UI/UX Design?
User interface and user experience design is a hot topic right now with more demand than ever for professional artists to create beautiful websites, rich prototypes, and killer apps.
Adobe XD is useful for a lot of careers, industries, and hobbies. It doesn't matter if it's development, graphic design, web design, social media, user interface design, advertising, or video/animation. This course will cover tools that can be used in any niche!
Each section goes into specific detail of the feature or tool being shown so that you will feel comfortable using them on your own.
This course will cover:
Developing a User Persona
Building a Journey Map and Flow Diagram
Creating a Low Fidelity Mockup of a Real-World Application
Building Out a High Fidelity Wireframe
Linking Together the Final Prototype
The Basics of Adobe XD
Tools, Groups, and Layers
and much, much more!
Don't forget all of those juicey project files!
This course has awesome project files for each individual lecture for you to use and follow along with. From the basic to the advanced, these files will at least help get you started so that as you watch each video, you can work alongside the instructor.
What are OTHERS saying about this instructor's courses?
"This course is amazing. Learning photoshop with this guy is easy ;-) Thank you so much. "
5/5 Stars - Robert Fersti
"Great course that outlines several fundamentals of Graphic Design. Coming from a web designing background, I found a lot of the basics applied here as well. But, the course builds on that and gives you so many pointers on how to capture, guide and hold your audience's attention. I think, in addition to promotional graphics, the ideas explained can be readily applied to designing hero image layouts for landing pages of your websites as well."
5/5 Stars - Ravi KT (on Canva : Graphic Design Theory course)
"This course is really informative, up to date, and engaging. Phil and Jeremy keep up to take with the posting of their students and provide reliable feedback. They have inspired me to keep pushing myself forward with my art, and graphic design. I would tell anyone (from beginner to advance) who uses photoshop / or would like to know more about it, to take this course. Its worth it!"
5/5 Stars - Betheny Powell (on Photoshop for Entrepreneurs course)
People from around the world are learning valuable skills and applying them to their everyday lives. Don't be the one left out.
You can absolutely learn this program and by taking this course the instructor will be with you every step of the way.
Other great stuff you might want to know..
Not only will you get over 8 hours of video content and lessons, project files, and a new life skill, you will also have direct communication with the instructor to help you along.
This includes direct messages, discussions, and specialized projects in the course that will allow you to interact with the instructor and others.
Feeling lost? Don't worry, we are here for you!
As they say, "Come for the course, stay for the community."
Well, that's not the exact phrase, but you get what I mean. :)
What else is there to know?
What else? What else?!
Well there is that little 30 day money back guarantee thing.
That basically means that if you don't enjoy this course for any reason at all, you can get a full refund up to thirty days since the time you purchase it.
It's a win-win situation!
and I applaud winners.
So what are you waiting for?!
The time is now to stop procrastinating and begin learning UI/UX design as well as Adobe XD so that you can take full advantage of everything that it has to offer!
Enroll now in this course and get started!
Who this course is for:
This course is specifically designed for beginners or anyone else who doesn't know how to use Adobe XD, may be new to User Interface and User Experience Design, but would like to learn. This course can be viewed one video after another, or you can skip around to the sections that you need. Advanced features, special projects, and design theory WILL NOT be taught in this course.
UI / UX Designers
and anyone else who wants to learn Adobe XD. THAT'S YOU! :)
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Duration: 2min 10s
Bit rate: 2243 Kbps
Frame rate: 30.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 128 Kbps N/A
Sampling rate: 44 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 39892
- 2019-07-13User Experience Design Learn The Ux Ui Process & Adobe Xd
- 2019-03-23User Experience Design - Learn the UX UI Process & Adobe XD
- 2018-12-28HCI and User-Experience Design Fast-Forward to the Past, Present, and Future (Human-Computer Interaction Series) (English and Chinese Edition)
- 2018-10-18The Basics of User Experience Design A UX Design Book by the Interaction Design Foundation
- 2018-09-04A Project Guide to UX Design For user experience designers in the field or in the making (2nd edition)
- 2018-09-02The Basics of User Experience Design A UX Design Book by the Interaction Design Foundation
- 2018-08-01The Basics of User Experience Design: A UX Design Book by the Interaction Design Foundation
- 2018-01-12[PDF] The Elements of User Experience: User-Centered Design for the Web and Beyond (2nd Edition)
- 2017-11-14[PDF] User Experience Design: The Accelerated UX Course
- 2017-10-16[PDF] HCI and User-Experience Design: Fast-Forward to the Past, Present, and Future (Human-Computer Interaction Series) (English and Chinese Edition)
- 2017-10-11[PDF] A Project Guide to UX Design: For User Experience Designers in the Field or in the Making
- 2017-10-04[PDF] A Project Guide to UX Design: For user experience designers in the field or in the making (2nd Edition) (Voices That Matter)
- 2017-09-18Get Started in UX The Complete Guide to Launching a Career in User Experience Design
- 2017-02-07[PDF] A Project Guide to UX Design: For user experience designers in the field or in the making (2nd Edition) (Voices That Matter)
- 2017-02-07[PDF] The Elements of User Experience: User-Centered Design for the Web and Beyond (2nd Edition)
- 2017-02-07[PDF] A Project Guide to UX Design: For User Experience Designers in the Field or in the Making
- 2016-11-29Udemy - User Experience Design The Accelerated UX Course
- 2016-08-06Udemy - User Experience Design The Accelerated UX Course
- 2016-08-04Udemy - User Experience Design The Accelerated UX Course
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.