Posted on 2009-04-13. By anonymous.
Macmillan Computer Pub | 2007-01-01 | ISBN: 0789735172 | 1020 pages | PDF | 21 MB
We crafted this book to grow with you, providing the reference material you need as you move toward Office proficiency and use of more advanced features. If you buy only one book on Office 2007, Special Edition Using MicrosoftÂ® Office 2007 is the only book you need.
If you own a copy of Office 2007, you deserve a copy of this book! Although this book is aimed at the Office veteran, Ed and Woodyâ€™s engaging style will appeal to beginners, too. Written in clear, plain English, readers will feel as though they are learning from real humans and not Microsoft clones. Sprinkled with a wry sense of humor and an amazing depth of field, this book most certainly isnâ€™t your run-of-the-mill computer book. You should expect plenty of hands-on guidance and deep but accessible reference material.
This isnâ€™t your Dadâ€™s Office! For the first time in a decade, Microsoft has rolled out an all-new user interface. Menus? Gone. Toolbars? Gone. For the core programs in the Office family, you now interact with the program using the Ribbonâ€“an oversize strip of icons and commands, organized into multiple tabs, that takes over the top of each programâ€™s interface. If your muscles have memorized Office menus, youâ€™ll have to unlearn a lot of old habits for this version.
Ed Bott is an award-winning computer journalist and one of the most widely recognized voices in the computing world, with nearly two decades of experience as a writer and editor at leading magazines, such as PC World, PC Computing, and Smart Business.Ed has written many of Queâ€™s all-time bestsellers, including Special Edition Using Office 2000, Special Edition Using Windows 98, and Special Edition Using Windows Me.
Curmudgeon, critic, and perennial â€œOffice Victim,â€ Woody Leonhard runs the fiercely independent AskWoody.com website with up-to-the-nanosecond news, observations, tips and help for both Office and Windows. In the past 15 years, Woody has written more than three dozen books, drawing an unprecedented six Computer Press Association awards and two American Business Press awards. Woody was one of the first Microsoft Consulting Partners and is a charter member of the Microsoft Solutions Provider organization.
The RapidShare mirror by xcop is a fake. Don't use it unless you want your account info stolen.
- Ebooks list page : 2651
- 2014-01-18Using Microsoft Office 2007, Special Edition (repost)
- 2008-08-14Using Microsoft Office 2007, Special Edition
- 2007-12-16Using Microsoft Office 2007, Special Edition (Special Edition Using)
- 2007-12-09Using Microsoft Office 2007, Special Edition (Special Edition Using) |By Ed Bott, Woody Leonard
- 2007-12-09Using Microsoft Office 2007, Special Edition
- 2014-01-22Special Edition Using Microsoft Office 2007
- 2012-02-05Special Edition Using Microsoft Office 2007 [ReUpload]
- 2012-01-02Special Edition Using Microsoft Office 2007
- 2009-06-03Special Edition Using Microsoft Office 2007
- 2007-12-13Que Special Edition Using Microsoft Office 2007 Jan 2007 eBook-BBL
- 2019-01-27Microsoft Office 2007 Blue Edition SP2 Integrated - Removed
- 2014-01-18Microsoft Office 2007 Business Intelligence (repost)
- 2013-04-10Using Visual C 6 (Special Edition) [Repost]
- 2012-04-07Microsoft Office 2007 Blue Edition SP2 Integrated - (No Serial needed)
- 2011-09-16Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise Edition Ã¢Â€Â“ Activated - Removed
- 2011-05-16Picture Yourself Learning Microsoft Office 2010 (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2011-05-12Microsoft Office 2007 Extreme Edition Genuine with Key - Removed
- 2011-01-17Microsoft Office 2007 On Demand [REPOST]
- 2010-10-21Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate Edition SP1 v12.0.6213.1000 - NoPE
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.