Posted on 2018-06-03, by nokia241186.
File size: 2GB
Centralized visibility, proactive management and extensibility for VMware vSphere from a single console.
VMware vCenter Server provides a centralized platform for managing your VMware vSphere environments, allowing you to automate and deliver a virtual infrastructure with confidence.
Centralized visibility, proactive management and extensibility for VMware vSphere from a single console VMware vCenter Server provides a centralized platform for managing your VMware vSphere environments, allowing you to automate and deliver a virtual infrastructure with confidence.
What vCenter Server Does
- Simple Deployment : Quickly and easily deploy vCenter Server using host profiles or a Linux-based virtual appliance.
- Proactive Optimization : Allocate and optimize resources for maximum efficiency with vCenter Server.
- Centralized Control and Visibility : Administer your entire vSphere infrastructure from a single location.
- Management : Use powerful tools to simplify management and extend your control, now including vRealize Log Insight.
Simple Deployment and Administration
Quickly deploy vCenter Server and manage vSphere using a Linux-based virtual appliance. Existing Windows vCenter Server deployments feature a single step migration and upgrade tool. Deliver complete lifecycle management for your virtual infrastructure using vCenter Server.
Centralized Control and Visibility
The HTML 5-based vSphere Client lets you manage the essential functions of vSphere from any browser, offering more responsiveness and usability than ever before. Assign users to custom roles, search vCenter inventory or provision new virtual machines at the click of a button. Gain the visibility and control needed for your virtual machines, hosts and datastores.
Scalable and Extensible Platform
Improved large-scale management: Manage up to 1,000 hosts and 10,000 virtual machines with a single vCenter Server instance. Using Linked Mode, manage up to 30,000 virtual machines across ten vCenter Server instances. Use vSphere HA and DRS clusters to support up to 64 hosts and 8,000 virtual machines.
Linked mode: Replicate roles, permissions and licenses across the infrastructure, so you can simultaneously log in, view and search the inventories of all vCenter Servers.
Systems management product integration: Use web services APIs to achieve cost-effective and flexible integration with existing systems management products.
Web Client Plug-ins from VMware partners allow IT admins to manage 3rd-party elements in their data center directly from vCenter Server. vCenter Server has the largest partner ecosystem in the industry, with our open Web Client Plug-in SDK. As a result, vCenter Server customers can implement back-up, data protection, server management, network management and security management, directly from vCenter.
VMware launched the Web Client Plug-in Certification Program in 2016 to ensure a better end-user experience for customers. Certified Plug-ins deliver optimal performance, better security model, client isolation against failures in one plug-in, and enhanced vCSA scalability. Customers will be able to distinguish certified Web Client Plug-ins because only certified Plug-ins will carry the "VMware-ready" logo.
List of certified vSphere web client plugins
- Dell OpenManagement Integration for VMware vCenter Plug-in
- Huawei Technologies Storage NGC Plugin (Flex and HTML5)
- IBM Storage Enhancements for vSphere Plug-in
- IBM Spectrum Protect vSphere Web Client
- Infinidat Powertools Plugin (HTML5)
- Lenovo Clarity integrator for VMware vCenter Plug-in
- NimbleStorage vSphere web Client Plug-in
- StorMagic Plug-in
Native vCenter Server High Availability
Protect the vCenter Server Appliance and related services with native High Availability and RTO of less than 10 minutes. vSphere provides native active-passive HA capability, certified for vCenter Server Appliance.
Native vCenter Server Backup and Restore
Backup your vCenter Appliance to file, via industry-standard protocols, while vCenter is still up and running. Restore by simply pointing a fresh appliance to the backup location and files will be downloaded to the new vCenter Server Appliance. No third-party products are required.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36298
- 2018-03-28VMware vCenter Server v6.5U1g
- 2019-07-19Vmware Vcenter Server 6 7u2
- 2019-01-10VMware VCenter Server v6.0 Proper
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Implementing VMware vCenter Server
- 2017-08-04VMware vCenter Server 6.5e Build 5705665
- 2016-07-17PACKT IMPLEMENTING VMWARE VCENTER SERVER 2013 RETAIL EPUB EBOOK-kE
- 2016-07-17PACKT IMPLEMENTING VMWARE VCENTER SERVER 2013 RETAIL EBOOK-kE
- 2014-05-10Implementing VMware vCenter Server - Removed
- 2014-03-21Implementing VMware vCenter Server
- 2014-03-20PACKT IMPLEMENTING VMWARE VCENTER SERVER 2013 RETAIL EPUB EBOOK-kE - Removed
- 2014-03-20PACKT IMPLEMENTING VMWARE VCENTER SERVER 2013 RETAIL EBOOK-kE - Removed
- 2014-03-19Implementing VMware vCenter Server - Removed
- 2013-11-16VMWARE VCENTER SERVER v5.5.0A
- 2013-11-12VMware vCenter Server 5.5.0 A-MAGNiTUDE
- 2013-11-11VMware vCenter Server 5.5
- 2013-11-08VMWARE VCENTER SERVER V5.5 0A-MAGNiTUDE
- 2013-11-07VMware vCenter Server v5.5.0A-MAGNiTUDE
- 2013-11-05VMware vCenter Server 5.5
- 2013-11-05VMware vCenter Server 5.5.0 A-MAGNiTUDE
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.