Posted on 2011-06-19, by davidbecksteo.
Eric Preisz, Ben Garney - Video Game Optimization
Publisher: CÐ¾urse TÐµchnology PÐ¢R | 2010-03-01 | ISBN: 1598634356 | PDF | 368 pages | 4.51 MB
"Video Game Optimization" describes a process for increasing the performance of a video game for better gameplay and visual experience. Very few game developers understand the process of optimizing an entire video game, yet the process is surprisingly simple and applicable to a broad audience. The book tackles the process of optimization by first describing how to determine where a game is limited and then providing detailed solutions and examples to solving this limitation. All the examples covered in the book can be applied to a variety of game types and coverage of system memory, CPU processing, graphics, and shaders is included.
- Ebooks list page : 11927
- 2014-06-15Video Game Optimization (repost)
- 2013-01-03Video Game Optimization (Repost)
- 2011-06-19Video Game Optimization [Repost] - Removed
- 2014-06-02Level Up!: The Guide to Great Video Game Design (repost)
- 2014-05-16How to Become a Video Game Artist (Repost)
- 2013-05-01Level Up!: The Guide to Great Video Game Design (repost) - Removed
- 2012-02-05Video Game Optimization [ReUpload]
- 2012-01-05Video Game Optimization
- 2011-03-03Video Game Optimization
- 2009-04-27Dean Takahashi - The Xbox 360 Uncloaked: The Real Story Behind Microsoft's Next-Generation Video Game Console (Repost)
- 2014-04-12How Video Game Designers Use Math [Repost]
- 2014-01-06Subgame Consistent Economic Optimization: An Advanced Cooperative Dynamic Game Analysis (Repost) - Removed
- 2013-09-04Hacking Video Game Consoles: Turn your old video game systems into awesome new portables (Repost)
- 2013-04-23Ernest Adams, "Break Into The Game Industry: How to Get A Job Making Video Games" (repost) - Removed
- 2012-12-01Subgame Consistent Economic Optimization: An Advanced Cooperative Dynamic Game Analysis [Repost]
- 2012-06-30Kris Simmons - Video Marketing Game Plan( Repost )
- 2012-04-11The Ultimate Guide to Video Game Writing and Design by Flint Dille [REPOST]
- 2012-02-26The Video Game Theory Reader 2 by Bernard Perron, Mark J. P. Wolf (Repost) - Removed
- 2012-02-26Video Game Spaces: Image, Play, and Structure in 3D Worlds by Michael Nitsche (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.