Tag: IT Certification
Posted on 2012-11-16, by honhungoc.
Video2brain – Mac OS X Mountain Lion Workshop
Publication date: Oct 24, 2012 | MP4 | 854 MB
Mountain Lion, the ninth major release of Apple OS X, adds more than 200 new features to the operating system. In this workshop author and expert Chad Chelius shows you how to take advantage of all the power that Mountain Lion puts at your fingertips. After learning how to install and set up the software, create and work with user accounts, and find your way around the interface, you’ll get tips on using Mountain Lion to surf the Web, send email, play audio and video, and much more. And you’ll be introduced to new features like dictation, the Notification Center, and the Reminders, Notes, and Messages applications.
In this course you’ll learn the fundamentals of Apple OS X Mountain Lion. The contents of this course include:
Introduction to Mountain Lion
In this chapter you’ll learn the basics of what an operating system (OS) is in general and be introduced to Mountain Lion specifically. You’ll also learn about the minimum system requirements you’ll need to meet to run Mountain Lion on your computer.
Installing Mountain Lion
In this chapter you’ll learn what you need to know to get Mountain Lion up and running on your computer, as well as how to update it when the time comes.
User accounts are a key feature of Mountain Lion, especially when a computer is used by more than one person. You’ll learn all about creating and working with user accounts in this chapter.
Getting to Know the Mac OS
In this chapter you’ll be introduced to key elements of the Mac OS in general – and Mountain Lion in particular – such as the Finder, the Desktop, the Dock, Mission Control, and more.
Browsing the Web with Safari
Chances are, one of the first things you’ll want to do with your computer is go out and browse the Web. In this chapter you’ll see how easy it is to do with Mountain Lion and the built-in browser Safari.
Sending and Receiving Email with Apple Mail
Email is a big part of what most people do on their computers, and Mountain Lion’s built-in Mail application makes it easy to send and receive email. You’ll learn the basics in this chapter.
Useful Mountain Lion Applications
In this chapter we’ll look at some of the useful applications included with Mountain Lion, including Contacts, Calendar, Preview, the QuickTime Player, and more.
Major Mountain Lion New Features
This chapter looks at some of the key new features in Mountain Lion. You’ll learn about Reminders, Messages, the Notification Center, and more.
Preparing for the Worst
It’s always a good idea to back up your files, and in this chapter you’ll see how easy it is to do with Mountain Lion and the backup utility Time Machine.
- Ebooks list page : 20575
- 2013-01-18Video2brain - Mac OS X Mountain Lion Workshop
- 2013-01-17video2brain - Mac OS X Mountain Lion Workshop
- 2013-01-16video2brain - Mac OS X Mountain Lion Workshop Training
- 2013-01-16video2brain - Mac OS X Mountain Lion Workshop
- 2012-11-23Video2brain : Mac OS X Mountain Lion Workshop (2012)
- 2012-11-04video2brain - Mac OS X Mountain Lion Workshop
- 2012-11-04Video2brain - Mac OS X Mountain Lion Workshop (2012)
- 2012-11-03Video2brain - Mac OS X Mountain Lion Workshop (2012)
- 2013-09-14Video2brain Chad Chelius-Mac OS X Mountain Lion Workshop-tG
- 2013-09-12Video2brain Chad Chelius-Mac OS X Mountain Lion Workshop-tG
- 2012-11-07V2B-Mac OS X Mountain Lion Workshop (2012)
- 2016-11-18Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.5 12F37 (Intel)
- 2016-11-17Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.5 12F37 (Intel)
- 2014-06-17Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.5 [installed system for Intel. Easy and fast installation]
- 2014-02-26MAC OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.3 (Mac App Store) Multi
- 2014-01-03Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.5
- 2013-12-16Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.4 Final
- 2013-12-15MAC OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.3 [Mac App Store] Multi
- 2013-12-07Mac OS X Mountain Lion Install DVD 10.8.4-ISO
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.