Posted on 2013-10-31. By anonymous.
Knud Kragballe - Vitamin D in Dermatology
Published: 2000-02-15 | ISBN: 0824777042 | PDF | 408 pages | 19 MB
Expands the classic view of vitamin D action to include important effects on cellular proliferation, differentiation, and the immune system and covers the application of vitamin D therapy to a range of skin diseases.
This reference comprehensively covers the most recent findings on the biochemistry of vitamin D and its biologically active form, vitamin D3 (VD), in the skin-detailing the extensive therapeutic benefits of VD and synthetic VD analogs, particularly in the treatment of psoriasis.
The only up-to-date monograph on dermatological vitamin D behavior from both molecular and clinical perspectives.
Written by over 35 world-renowned researchers and clinicians, Vitamin D in Dermatology
highlights calcipotriol/calcipotriene, calcitriol, and tacalcitol and other antipsoriatic treatments
illuminates the photochemistry and immunohistochemistry of vitamin D in the epidermis
examines VD analogs that inhibit angiogenesis of skin cancers
showcases vitamin D regulation of hair growth in vitro and against chemotherapy-induced alopecia
evaluates the effectiveness of calcipotriol in combination with corticosteroids such as halobetasol
explores VD or its analogs as a therapy for progressive systemic sclerosis and localized scleroderma
assesses the calcemic action of vitamin D, relating cutaneous production of VD to its function in regulating bone mineral homeostasis
Featuring over 40 color photographs, Vitamin D in Dermatology is a vitally important resource for clinical and research dermatologists, cosmetic scientists and technologists, pharmaceutical scientists, endocrinologists, pharmacists, pediatricians, and medical school students in these disciplines.
No Other Mirrors, Please!
- Ebooks list page : 23634
- 2014-05-13Challenging Cases in Dermatology (Repost)
- 2014-02-27Laser Dermatology (repost)
- 2014-02-18The Manual of Dermatology (repost)
- 2014-02-14Vitamin D For Dummies (Repost)
- 2014-01-13Vitamin D and Cancer [Repost]
- 2013-12-25Atlas of Geriatric Dermatology (Repost)
- 2013-12-10Notes on Small Animal Dermatology (repost)
- 2013-11-02Vitamin D For Dummies [Repost]
- 2013-10-31Vitamin D (3rd Edition) [Repost]
- 2013-10-24Practical Equine Dermatology (Repost)
- 2013-10-04Ichthyoses: Clinical, Biochemical, Pathogenic and Diagnostic Assessment (Current Problems in Dermatology) (repost)
- 2013-09-12Atlas of Geriatric Dermatology [Repost]
- 2013-08-25Wolfram Sterry, Thieme's Pocket Dermatology (Repost)
- 2013-08-05Bioactive Dietary Factors and Plant Extracts in Dermatology (Repost)
- 2013-08-04The Manual of Dermatology [Repost]
- 2013-08-03Evidence-Based Procedural Dermatology [Repost]
- 2013-05-21Dermatoethics: Contemporary Ethics and Professionalism in Dermatology (Repost)
- 2013-05-13Danny W. Scott, William H. Miller, Equine Dermatology (Repost)
- 2013-05-06Dermatoethics: Contemporary Ethics and Professionalism in Dermatology [Repost]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.