Posted on 2011-02-19. By anonymous.
Publisher: InTech | 2011 | ISBN: 9789533075495 | PDF | 336 pages | 13.7 MB
This book provides a collection of 15 excellent studies of Voice over IP (VoIP) technologies. While VoIP is undoubtedly a powerful and innovative communication tool for everyone, voice communication over the Internet is inherently less reliable than the public switched telephone network, because the Internet functions as a best-effort network without Quality of Service guarantee and voice data cannot be retransmitted. This book introduces research strategies that address various issues with the aim of enhancing VoIP quality. We hope that you will enjoy reading these diverse studies, and that the book will provide you with a lot of useful information about current VoIP technology research.
- Ebooks list page : 10603
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Packet Guide to Voice over IP: A system administrator's guide to VoIP technologies
- 2014-05-30Packet Guide to Voice over IP: A system administrator's guide to VoIP technologies
- 2014-05-15Packet Guide to Voice over IP: A system administrator's guide to VoIP technologies (repost)
- 2013-03-17Packet Guide to Voice Over IP - A system administrator's guide to VoIP technologies
- 2013-03-13Packet Guide to Voice Over IP - A system administrators guide to VoIP technologies
- 2013-03-11Packet Guide to Voice Over IP: A system administrator's guide to VoIP technologies
- 2012-05-02“VoIP Technologies” ed. – Shigeru Kashihara
- 2012-05-02“VoIP Technologies” ed. – Shigeru Kashihara - Removed
- 2012-04-12"VoIP Technologies" ed. by Shigeru Kashihara (Repost)
- 2011-10-07VoIP Technologies
- 2011-10-05VoIP Technologies
- 2017-11-29[PDF] VoIP Handbook: Applications, Technologies, Reliability, and Security
- 2012-05-19Ngoc Thanh Nguyen, Radoslaw Katarzyniak “New Challenges in Applied Intelligence Technologies"
- 2012-05-11Network Security Technologies and Solutions
- 2012-05-11Jay H. Lehr, Wiley's Remediation Technologies Handbook: Major Contaminant Chemicals & Chemical Groups
- 2012-05-09Adam Kornak, Enterprise Guide to Gaining Business Value from Mobile Technologies
- 2012-04-05Cutting Edge Research in New Technologies
- 2012-04-04Carbon Materials for Advanced Technologies
- 2012-02-05Nonconventional Concrete Technologies: Renewal of the Highway Infrastructure (Compass series) - Committee On Nonconventional Concrete Technologies For Renewal Of The Highway Infrastructure, Commis
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.