Posted on 2013-06-29, by way_vs.
Lajos L. Hanzo, F. Clare A. Somerville, Jason P. Woodward, "Voice Compression and Communications: Principles and Applications for Fixed and Wireless Channels"
English | 2001 | ISBN: 0471150398 | 784 pages | PDF | 82,1 MB
Up-to-date, expert coverage of topics in wireless voice communications
Voice communication is the most important facet of mobile radio service. Even when the predicted surge of wireless data and Internet services becomes a reality, voice will remain the most natural means of human communication.
Voice Compression and Communications details issues in wireless voice communications and treats compression, channel coding, and wireless transmission as a joint subject. Part I covers background material, whereas Part II provides detailed information on both proprietary and standardized analysis-by-synthesis codecs, including the speech codecs of virtually all existing wireline-based and wireless systems. Parts III and IV discuss mainly research-based wideband, audio, as well as very low-rate schemes likely to find their way into future standards.
Voice Compression and Communications describes fundamental concepts in a non-mathematical way early in the book for those with only a background knowledge of signal processing and communications. More advanced readers will find detailed discussions of theoretical principles, future concepts, and solutions to various specific wireless voice communications problems.
- Ebooks list page : 22581
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Voice Compression and Communications: Principles and Applications for Fixed and Wireless Channels
- 2013-05-11Voice Compression and Communications: Principles and Applications for Fixed and Wireless Channels (repost)
- 2011-07-13Voice Compression and Communications: Principles and Applications for Fixed and Wireless Channels
- 2011-03-15Voice Compression and Communications: Principles and Applications for Fixed and Wireless Channels
- 2011-08-23Information and Communications: Challenges for the Chemical Sciences in the 21st Century
- 2012-05-25CHEMICAL PRINCIPLES The Quest for Insight - Atkins Solutions - Removed
- 2019-07-10Voice Applications for Alexa and Google Assistant
- 2019-05-06Power Line Communications Principles, Standards and Applications from Multimedia to Smart Grid
- 2019-03-25Power Line Communications Principles, Standards and Applications from Multimedia to Smart Grid
- 2018-12-05Liquid Chromatography Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry Principles, Tools, and Applications for Accur...
- 2018-07-18Contemporary Coding Techniques and Applications for Mobile Communications
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Power Line Communications: Principles, Standards and Applications from Multimedia to Smart Grid
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Contemporary Coding Techniques and Applications for Mobile Communications
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Noise Temperature Theory and Applications for Deep Space Communications Antenna Systems
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Random Matrix Theory and Its Applications: Multivariate Statistics and Wireless Communications (Lecture Notes Series, Institute for Mathematical ... Sciences, National University of Singapore)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Power Line Communications: Theory and Applications for Narrowband and Broadband Communications over Power Lines
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Broadband Wireless Communications for Railway Applications: For Onboard Internet Access and Other Applications - Removed
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Quantum Physics for Scientists and Technologists: Fundamental Principles and Applications for Biologists, Chemists, Computer Scientists, and Nanotechnologists
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Thermal Sensors: Principles and Applications for Semiconductor Industries
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.