Posted on 2019-01-12, updated at 2019-01-31, by voska89.
Water Footprint and Virtual Water Trade in Spain: Policy Implications By Alberto Garrido, M. RamÃ³n Llamas, Consuelo Varela-Ortega, Paula Novo, Roberto RodrÃguez-Casado, Maite M. Aldaya (auth.)
2010 | 153 Pages | ISBN: 1441957405 | PDF | 4 MB
The evaluation of the water footprint and virtual water trade has become a promising means to evaluate the sustainability of a country's water resources. This book is based on the research and results of a thorough study carried out for Spain, which serves as a leading case for a semi-arid country. The objective of this study was to assess and analyze Spain's virtual water use and water footprint, differentiating the green and blue (surface and groundwater) components, both from a hydrological and economic perspective. This contributes to the water footprint and virtual water literature in several ways. By evaluating both water footprint and virtual water over time and at the provincial scale, the analysis allows for policy-relevant conclusions at the river basin level. By separating green and blue water components, and evaluating all crops at the provincial level, the study enables a finer analysis of how water footprint and virtual water vary during droughts and water shortages. The linkage between commodities trade and water scarcity was explored to determine the extent to which virtual water trade has the potential to deal with water-stressed periods. The analysis contained in this study includes both market and non-market dimensions and will appeal to researchers in both resource economics and hydrology as well as policy-makers concerned with water-related issues.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 38643
- 2019-01-31Water Footprint and Virtual Water Trade in Spain Policy Implications
- 2010-04-14Water Footprint and Virtual Water Trade in Spain: Policy Implications (Natural Resource Management and Policy)
- 2008-12-04Institutional Framework in Successful Water Markets: Brazil, Spain, and Colorado, USA
- 2018-10-08The Frozen Water Trade
- 2017-10-04[PDF] The Frozen Water Trade
- 2016-12-22[PDF] The Frozen Water Trade
- 2012-08-28The Social Trade Show: Leveraging Social Media and Virtual Events to Connect With Your Customers
- 2012-02-26Social Computing and Virtual Communities - Chee Siang Ang
- 2012-01-14Paper Crystals: How to Make Enchanting Ornaments from Simple Units Made of Folding Paper - David Graham Mitchell
- 2011-12-21Paper Crystals: How to Make Enchanting Ornaments from Simple Units Made of Folding Paper - David Graham Mitchell
- 2011-09-29Social Computing and Virtual Communities
- 2011-08-26Paper Crystals: How to Make Enchanting Ornaments from Simple Units Made of Folding Paper
- 2011-02-22C Footprint and Performance Optimization
- 2019-02-13MANAGING PYTHON PACKAGES AND VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENTS-JGTiSO
- 2019-02-13LINUX SYSTEM ENGINEERING NETWORK BONDING IPV6 ROUTING AND VIRTUAL SYSTEMS-BiFiSO
- 2019-02-13RHCE Cert Prep Network Bonding, IPv6, Routing, and Virtual Systems
- 2019-02-10RHCE Cert Prep Network Bonding, IPv6, Routing, and Virtual Systems
- 2019-02-10Managing Python Packages and Virtual Environments
- 2019-02-10Linux System Engineering Network Bonding, IPv6, Routing, and Virtual Systems
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.