Posted on 2019-07-11, by voska89.
Stanley Eigen, Arshag Hajian, Yuji Ito, "Weakly Wandering Sequences in Ergodic Theory"
English | 2014 | ISBN: 4431551077 | PDF | pages: 164 | 2.1 mb
The appearance of weakly wandering (ww) sets and sequences for ergodic transformations over half a century ago was an unexpected and surprising event. In time it was shown that ww and related sequences reflected significant and deep properties of ergodic transformations that preserve an infinite measure.
This monograph studies in a systematic way the role of ww and related sequences in the classification of ergodic transformations preserving an infinite measure. Connections of these sequences to additive number theory and tilings of the integers are also discussed. The material presented is self-contained and accessible to graduate students. A basic knowledge of measure theory is adequate for the reader.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 40855
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Weakly Wandering Sequences in Ergodic Theory (Springer Monographs in Mathematics)
- 2019-02-28Introduction to Smooth Ergodic Theory
- 2018-12-14Dynamical Systems, Ergodic Theory and Applications
- 2018-12-12Ergodic Theory of Equivariant Diffeomorphisms Markov Partitions and Stable Ergodicity
- 2018-11-20Eigenvalues, Inequalities, and Ergodic Theory
- 2018-07-29Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems in their Interactions with Arithmetics and Combinatorics
- 2018-07-14Ergodic Theory of Numbers
- 2018-07-05Computational Ergodic Theory
- 2018-05-31Computational Ergodic Theory
- 2018-04-16Operator Theoretic Aspects of Ergodic Theory (Graduate Texts in Mathematics)
- 2018-04-12Operator Theoretic Aspects of Ergodic Theory (Graduate Texts in Mathematics)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] An Introduction to Infinite Ergodic Theory (Mathematical Survey and Monographs)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Lectures on Ergodic Theory and Pesin Theory on Compact Manifolds (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Ergodic Theory: Independence and Dichotomies (Springer Monographs in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Ergodic theory and topological dynamics, Volume 70 (Pure and Applied Mathematics)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Combinatorial Constructions in Ergodic Theory and Dynamics (University Lecture Series)
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Ergodic Theory: with a view towards Number Theory - Removed
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Ergodic Theory - Introductory Lectures (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Eigenvalues, Inequalities, and Ergodic Theory (Probability and Its Applications) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.