Posted on 2013-08-02. By anonymous.
2010 | 499 Pages | ISBN: 0470343877 | PDF | 17 MB
Written and edited by experts who have developed WiMAX technology and standards
WiMAX, the Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access, represents a paradigm shift in telecommunications technology. It offers the promise of cheaper, smaller, and simpler technology compared to existing broadband options such as DSL, cable, fiber, and 3G wireless.
WiMAX Technology and Network Evolution is the first publication to present an accurate, complete, and objective description of mobile WiMAX technology. Each chapter was written and edited by experts, all of whom have been directly engaged in and lead the development of WiMAX either through the IEEE 802.16 Working Group or the WiMAX Forum. As a result, the book addresses not only key technical concepts and design principles, but also a wide range of practical issues concerning this new wireless technology, including:
- Detailed description of WiMAX technology features and capabilities from both radio and network perspectives
- WiMAX technology evolution in the near and long term
- Emerging broadband services enabled by the WiMAX networks
- Regulatory issues affecting WiMAX deployment and global adoption
- WiMAX accounting, roaming, and network management
- Each chapter ends with a summary and a list of references to facilitate further research.
- Ebooks list page : 22860
- 2017-12-03[PDF] WiMAX Technology and Network Evolution
- 2011-07-16Science and Technology and the Future Development of Societies: International Workshop Proceedings
- 2019-01-31eBusiness Essentials Technology and Network Requirements for Mobile and Online Markets, Second Ed
- 2019-01-23eBusiness Essentials Technology and Network Requirements for Mobile and Online Markets, Second Ed...
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Understanding Large Temporal Networks and Spatial Networks: Exploration, Pattern Searching, Visualization and Network Evolution (Wiley Series in Computational and Quantitative Social Science)
- 2019-08-01@(Precious) - Why You Should Read Rise of the Robots: Technology and the Threat of a Jobless Future by Martin Ford Online or Download [~MOBI ~EPUB ~PDF]
- 2019-07-18!(Deluxe) - Why You Should Read Irresistible: The Rise of Addictive Technology and the Business of Keeping Us Hooked by Adam Alter Online or Download [^PDF ^MOBI ^EPUB]
- 2019-07-16$%(Great) - Why You Should Read New Dark Age: Technology and the End of the Future by James Bridle Online or Download [*PDF *EPUB *MOBI]
- 2018-12-19Evolution of Air Interface Towards 5G Radio Access Technology and Performance Analysis
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Mathematical Analysis and Numerical Methods for Science and Technology: Volume 5 Evolution Problems I
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Mathematical Analysis and Numerical Methods for Science and Technology: Volume 6 Evolution Problems II
- 2018-01-20Learning Network Technology and Security Fundamentals
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Balancing Renewable Electricity: Energy Storage, Demand Side Management, and Network Extension from an Interdisciplinary Perspective (Ethics of Science and Technology Assessment)
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Understanding Weightless: Technology, Equipment, and Network Deployment for M2M Communications in White Space
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Monkey Trials and Gorilla Sermons: Evolution and Christianity from Darwin to Intelligent Design (New Histories of Science, Technology, and Medicine)
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Working-Class Network Society: Communication Technology and the Information Have-Less in Urban China
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Mobile Broadcasting with WiMAX: Principles, Technology, and Applications (Focal Press Media Technology Professional Series)
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Future Mutation: Technology, Shanzai and the Evolution of Species
- 2017-03-10Arms and Influence U.S. Technology Innovations and the Evolution of International Security Norm...
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.