Posted on 2019-05-21, by manhneovn.
English | 2007 | ISBN: 0470033126 | PDF | pages: 274 | 21.5 MB
Predicting the future is an essential element for almost everyone involved in the wireless industry. Manufacturers predict the future when they decide on product lines to develop or research to undertake, operators when they buy licences and deploy networks, and academics when they set PhD topics. Wireless Communications: The Future provides a solid, clear and well-argued basis on which to make these predictions.
Starting with a description of the current situation and a look at how previous predictions made in 2000 have fared, the book then provides the contributions of six eminent experts from across the wireless industry. Based on their input and a critical analysis of the current situation, it derives detailed forecasts for 2011 through to 2026. This leads to implications across all of the different stakeholders in the wireless industry and views on key developments.
- Presents clear and unambiguous predictions, not a range of scenarios from which the user has to decide
- Includes chapters covering existing wireless systems which provide solid tutorial material across a wide range of wireless devices
- Offers a range of views of the future from high profile contributors in various areas of the industry and from around the globe, including contributions from Vodafone and Motorola
- Provides a comprehensive guide to current technologies, offering keen analysis of key drivers, end user needs and key economic and regulatory constraints
This book, compiled by a renowned author with a track record of successful prediction, is an essential read for strategists working for wireless manufacturers, wireless operators and device manufacturers, regulators and professionals in the telecoms industry, as well as those studying the topic or with a general interest in the future of wireless communications.
- Ebooks list page : 40522
- 2010-02-04Wireless Communications The Future Ebook
- 2009-09-28Wireless Communications: The Future
- 2009-05-10Wireless Communications: The Future
- 2007-07-07Wireless Communications: The Future
- 2007-06-13Wireless Communications: The Future
- 2007-06-03Wireless Communications: The Future
- 2012-01-21Examination of the U.S. Air Force’s Aircraft Sustainment Needs in the Future and Its Strategy to Meet Those Needs - Committee On Examination Of The U.S. Air Force's Aircraft Sustainment Needs In The Future And Its St
- 2012-01-19Governance and Opportunity in Metropolitan America - Committee On Improving The Future Of U.S. Cities Through Improved Metropolitan Area Governance
- 2012-01-01The Future of Photovoltaic Manufacturing in the United States by Rapp. Charles W. Wessner
- 2011-11-05Preparing for the Revolution: Information Technology and the Future of the Research University
- 2011-10-03China, India, and the United States: The Future of Economic Supremacy" [The Great Courses]
- 2011-09-12"The Future of Photovoltaic Manufacturing in the United States" by Rapp. Charles W. Wessner
- 2011-09-04Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy
- 2011-09-03The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health (Institute of Medicine)
- 2011-07-16Science and Technology and the Future Development of Societies: International Workshop Proceedings
- 2011-05-19Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy: Report of a Symposium
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Advances in Wireless Communications (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science)
- 2011-08-08EnglishPersonal Wireless Communications: The 12th IFIP International Conference on Personal Wireless Communications (Repost)
- 2011-08-08Personal Wireless Communications: The 12th IFIP International Conference on Personal Wireless Communications (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.