Posted on 2019-01-12, updated at 2019-01-31, by voska89.
Work Accommodation and Retention in Mental Health By Claudia Center (auth.), Izabela Z. Schultz, E. Sally Rogers (eds.)
2011 | 481 Pages | ISBN: 1441904271 | PDF | 5 MB
Work Accommodation and Retention in Mental Health Izabela Z. Schultz and E. Sally Rogers, Editors Mental illness has long been recognized as a cause of unemployment and decreased job productivity. More recently, a myriad of social, legal, and demographic factors have brought more people with mental health impairments into the workplace, resulting in considerable practical questions for employers, rehabilitation specialists, and other professionals, particularly on accommodation and retention issues. Work Accommodation and Retention in Mental Health occupies a unique place in the mental health and vocational rehabilitation literature by assembling a scattered and fragmented knowledge base into an evidences-informed sourcebook and how-to guide. With its in-depth background on conceptual and legal issues, extensive discussion of the effects of psychological conditions on work outcomes, and equal emphasis on clinical and occupational interventions, this book is accessible to readers across a wide range of disciplines seeking effective job retention and accommodations strategies in mental health. Included in the this coverage: * A conceptual framework for job accommodations in mental health. * The relationship between psychological disorders and work performances. * Employment interventions for mental health disorders. * Barriers and facilitators to job accommodations. * Evidence-based best practices. * Future discretions for improving work outcomes for those with mental illnesses. Work Accommodation and Retention in Mental Health will solve a multidisciplinary readership in occupational medicines, psychiatry, clinical rehabilitation, industrial/organizational, and neuropsychology; vocational rehabilitation counseling; occupational therapy; disability management; and human resources management.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 38643
- 2019-01-31Work Accommodation and Retention in Mental Health
- 2011-08-26Antenatal and Postnatal Mental Health: The NICE Guideline on Clinical Management and Service Guidance
- 2011-08-24Relational Competence Theory: Research and Mental Health Applications
- 2012-01-07Perspectives on Essential Health Benefits: Workshop Report - Committee On Defining And Revising An Essential Health Benefits Package For Qualified Health Plans
- 2011-12-30Perspectives on Essential Health Benefits: Workshop Report - Committee On Defining And Revising An Essential Health Benefits Package For Qualified Health Plans
- 2011-12-02Perspectives on Essential Health Benefits: Workshop Report - Committee On Defining And Revising An Essential Health Benefits Package For Qualified Health Plans
- 2011-06-15Evidence-based Policy and Practice in Mental Health Social Work
- 2018-12-06Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health A Comprehensive, Developmental Approach
- 2018-08-27Gender, Psychology, and Justice: The Mental Health of Women and Girls in the Legal System
- 2018-08-09Trauma and Madness in Mental Health Services
- 2018-06-17Diagnosis Made Easier, First Edition Principles and Techniques for Mental Health Clinicians
- 2018-06-07Diagnosis Made Easier, First Edition Principles and Techniques for Mental Health Clinicians
- 2018-06-07Working with Ethnicity, Race and Culture in Mental Health A Handbook for Practitioners
- 2018-04-16A Clinician's Guide to Statistics and Epidemiology in Mental Health Measuring Truth and Uncertainty
- 2018-01-13[PDF] The Art and Science of Mental Health Nursing: A Textbook of Principles and Practice
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Diagnosis Made Easier, Second Edition: Principles and Techniques for Mental Health Clinicians (100 Cases)
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Handbook of Race and Development in Mental Health
- 2017-12-01[PDF] A Clinician's Guide to Statistics and Epidemiology in Mental Health: Measuring Truth and Uncertainty
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Fundamentals: A Guide for Parents, Teachers and Carers on Mental Health and Self-Esteem
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.