Posted on 2017-02-01, updated at 2019-08-25, by enterprises113.
Yin Yoga: The Foundations of a Quiet Practice
2xDVD5 | VIDEO_TS, NTSC, 5000 kbps, 720x480 | English, AC3, 192 kbps, 2 Ch | 5.5 hours | 8.4 GB
Instructor: Paul Grilley
The Most Essential Yin Yoga DVD!
Yoga is known to be one of the most calming forms of exercise. If you are looking to make your practice even more soothing, try a Yin Yoga DVD from Pranamaya. Yin Yoga is a style of yoga which targets the connective tissue of the hips, pelvis and lower spine through poses which are held for longer periods of time, typically up to five minutes, instead of the usual five to eight breaths. Many people find that this practice has a transformative effect on both body and mind.
This Yin Yoga DVD from Paul Grilley contains three complete Yin Yoga practices, a more active Yang Yoga practice, and thorough lectures on the theory of Yin Yoga - everything you need to incorporate its benefits for a healthy and balanced life.
Our Yin Yoga DVD from Paul Grilley presents itself as a counterpart to more vigorous yoga and exercise. Yin Yoga capitalizes on the pillars of rest and self-care. Just as much as the body needs to exert itself physically through very active yoga poses, it needs to relax in more restorative or still poses, as found in Yin Yoga.
The 2 Volume Series Contains 5 1/2 hours of Programming:
- 108 minutes of theory workshop
- 2 guided Yin Practice Sessions 60 minutes each
- 1 guided Yin & Yang Practice Sequence 60 minutes
- 3 Specially Choreographed Yang Sesions 60 Minutes each
- 8 Narrated Guided Yin Sessions of adjustable length
- Customizable playback of the Yin and Yang practices to create new sequences
Balancing Yin and Yang
Most forms of Yoga practiced today are Yangthey emphasize muscular movement and contraction. By contrast Yin Yoga targets the connective tissue of the hips, pelvis and lower spine. Connective tissue responds best to gentle stress over a long period of time, so Yin postures are held for longer periods. This type of practice complements the more muscular styles of Yoga and is a great aid for learning to sit in meditation.
Many people find that a Yin Yoga practice has transformative effects on body and mind. The gentle but consistent stimulation to the connective tissues encourages long-term health and flexibility of the joints, recharges the energetic system of the body and naturally draws the mind inward into a relaxed, meditative state.
Download Via UploadGig
Download Via Nitroflare
Download Via Rapidgator
- Ebooks list page : 30746
- 2017-02-05Yin Yoga The Foundations of a Quiet Practice
- 2013-12-23Pranamaya: Yin Yoga - The Foundations of a Quiet Practice with Paul Grilley (2005)
- 2012-02-15Yin Yoga: The Foundations of a Quiet Practice with Paul Grilley [repost]
- 2011-09-02Pranamaya Yin Yoga - The Foundations of a Quiet Practice with Paul Grilley (2 DVD)
- 2011-05-26Pranamaya: Yin Yoga - The Foundations of a Quiet Practice with Paul Grilley (2 DVD)
- 2011-05-06Pranamaya: Yin Yoga - The Foundations of a Quiet Practice with Paul Grilley (2005)
- 2011-06-11Yin Yoga: Foundations of a Quiet Practice
- 2011-06-01Paul Grilley - Yin Yoga - Foundations of a Quiet Practice DVDRip XviD
- 2019-01-26The Complete Guide to Yin Yoga: The Philosophy and Practice of Yin Yoga (PDF)
- 2013-03-10The Complete Guide to Yin Yoga: The Philosophy and Practice of Yin Yoga
- 2011-11-05Mimi Solaire - Deep Stretch - Yin Yoga
- 2012-11-02DOWNLOAD YinSights: A Journey into the Philosophy & Practice of Yin Yoga by Bernie Clark - Removed
- 2012-10-31Download YinSights-A Journey into the Philosophy & Practice of Yin Yoga by Bernie Clark - Removed
- 2012-03-16The Bliss of Inner Fire: Heart Practice of the Six Yogas of Naropa By Lama Thubten Yeshe, Robina Courtin, Ailsa Cameron
- 2019-07-06Ashtanga Yoga The Traditional Practice
- 2019-04-29Ashtanga Yoga The Traditional Practice
- 2019-04-10Ashtanga Yoga The Traditional Practice
- 2019-04-02Ashtanga Yoga The Traditional Practice
- 2019-03-31Ashtanga Yoga The Traditional Practice
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.