You Can Hear Me Now: How Microloans and Cell Phones are Connecting the World's Poor to the Global Economy
Tag: Business & Investing
Posted on 2009-03-06. By anonymous.
Publisher: Jossey-Bass 2007 | 272 Pages | ISBN: 0787986097 | PDF | 1.9 MB
Bangladeshi villagers sharing cell phones helped build what is now a thriving company with more than $200 million in annual profits. But what is the lesson for the rest of the world? This is a question author Nicholas P. Sullivan addresses in his tale of a new kind of entrepreneur, Iqbal Quadir, the visionary and catalyst behind the creation of GrameenPhone in Bangladesh.
GrameenPhoneâ€”a partnership between Norway's Telenor and Grameen Bank, co-winner of the 2006 Nobel Peace Prizeâ€”defines a new approach to building business opportunities in the developing world. You Can Hear Me Now offers a compelling account of what Sullivan calls the "external combustion engine"â€”a combination of forces that is sparking economic growth and lifting people out of poverty in countries long dominated by aid-dependent governments. The "engine" comprises three forces: information technology, imported by native entrepreneurs trained in the West, backed by foreign investors.
- Ebooks list page : 2447
- 2007-07-06You Can Hear Me Now: How Microloans and Cell Phones are Connecting the World's Poor to the Global Ec
- 2007-06-10You Can Hear Me Now: How Microloans and Cell Phones are Connecting the World's Poor to the Global Economy
- 2007-06-06You Can Hear Me Now: How Microloans and Cell Phones are Connecting the World's Poor to the Global Economy
- 2019-07-18#$(Favorable) - Why You Should Read The Age of Cryptocurrency: How Bitcoin and Digital Money Are Challenging the Global Economic Order by Paul Vigna Online or Download [^PDF ^EPUB ^MOBI]
- 2017-10-25[PDF] The Age of Cryptocurrency: How Bitcoin and Digital Money Are Challenging the Global Economic Order
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Zombie Banks: How Broken Banks and Debtor Nations Are Crippling the Global Economy
- 2014-06-19Cool perspective tricks you can do right now Trick Photography And Special Effects
- 2018-01-23[PDF] The Tyranny of Good Intentions: How Prosecutors and Law Enforcement Are Trampling the Constitution in the Name of Justice
- 2018-01-02[PDF] The Humane Economy: How Innovators and Enlightened Consumers Are Transforming the Lives of Animals
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Toward a Small Family Ethic: How Overpopulation and Climate Change Are Affecting the Morality of Procreation (SpringerBriefs in Public Health)
- 2017-04-13[PDF] The Age of Aging: How Demographics are Changing the Global Economy and Our World
- 2017-04-06[PDF] B4B: How Technology and Big Data Are Reinventing the Customer-Supplier Relationship
- 2013-10-13The Future of Finance: How Private Equity and Venture Capital Will Shape the Global Economy (Repost)
- 2013-08-14The Future of Finance: How Private Equity and Venture Capital Will Shape the Global Economy
- 2010-04-01After the Baby Boomers: How Twenty- and Thirty-Somethings Are Shaping the Future of American Religion
- 2009-08-25[request]Illicit: How Smugglers, Traffickers, and Copycats are Hijacking the Global Economy
- 2018-01-13[PDF] The Market Makers: How Retailers are Reshaping the Global Economy
- 2017-11-15[PDF] The Coming Prosperity: How Entrepreneurs Are Transforming the Global Economy
- 2017-01-11[PDF] The Coming Prosperity: How Entrepreneurs Are Transforming the Global Economy
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.