Posted on 2019-03-27, updated at 2019-05-10, by voska89.
Jules Shuzen Harris, Pat Enkyo O'Hara, "Zen beyond Mindfulness: Using Buddhist and Modern Psychology for Transformational Practice"
ISBN: 1611806623 | 2019 | EPUB | 184 pages | 4 MB
An effective new approach to Buddhist practice that combines the rigor of traditional meditation and study with the psychological support necessary for practice in modern life.
Zen teacher Jules Shuzen Harris argues that contemporary American Buddhists face two primary challenges: (1) "spiritual bypassing," which means avoiding or repressing psychological problems in favor of "pretend Enlightenment," and (2) settling for secularized forms of Buddhism or mindfulness that have lost touch with the deeper philosophical and ethical underpinnings of the religion.
Drawing on his decades of experience as a Zen practitioner, teacher, and psychotherapist, Harris writes that both of these challenges can be met through the combination of a committed meditation practice, a deep study of Buddhist psychological models, and tools from a psychotherapeutic method known as "Mind-Body Bridging." Using this unique approach, students can do the real work of awakening without either denying their embodied emotional life or missing out on the rich array of insights offered by Buddhist psychology and the Zen practice tradition.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 40031
- 2019-05-10Zen beyond Mindfulness Using Buddhist and Modern Psychology for Transformational Practice
- 2019-01-25Finding Life Beyond Trauma Using Acceptance and Commitment Therapy to Heal from Post-Traumatic Stres
- 2019-01-15Finding Life Beyond Trauma Using Acceptance and Commitment Therapy to Heal from Post-Traumatic St
- 2019-01-08Finding Life Beyond Trauma Using Acceptance and Commitment Therapy to Heal from Post-Traumatic St...
- 2018-11-16Buddhism and Modern Psychology by Robert Wright [Princeton University]
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Contexts and Dialogue: Yogacara Buddhism and Modern Psychology on the Subliminal Mind (Monographs of the Society for Asian and Comparative Philosophy)
- 2017-12-29Buddhism and Modern Psychology
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Finding Life Beyond Trauma: Using Acceptance and Commitment Therapy to Heal from Post-Traumatic Stress and Trauma-Related Problems (New Harbinger Self-Help Workbook)
- 2011-10-08Beyond Talk Therapy - Using Movement and Expressive Techniques in Clinical Practice
- 2011-09-28Beyond Talk Therapy: Using Movement and Expressive Techniques in Clinical Practice
- 2011-09-27Beyond Talk Therapy: Using Movement and Expressive Techniques in Clinical Practice
- 2019-03-24Henna Sourcebook Over 1,000 traditional designs and modern interpretations for body decorating
- 2019-02-04RISK MANAGEMENT AND TRADING PSYCHOLOGY FOR INVESTORS TUTORIAL-COMPRISED
- 2018-11-28Psychometrics in Coaching Using Psychological and Psychometric Tools for Development
- 2018-10-31The Essential Mexican Instant Pot Cookbook Authentic Flavors and Modern Recipes for Your Electric Pr...
- 2018-09-08Change the Story of Your Health Using Shamanic and Jungian Techniques for Healing [Audiobook]
- 2018-09-07Change the Story of Your Health Using Shamanic and Jungian Techniques for Healing [Audiobook]
- 2018-08-28Classical and Modern Mechanisms for Engineers and Inventors
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Developmental and Educational Psychology for Teachers: An applied approach
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.