Posted on 2019-07-13, by everest555.
Languages: English | File Size: 69.37 MB
Your Own Photo Booth - Running a photo booth shouldn't be complicated or expensive. Run dslrBooth photo booth software on your pc or mac, hook up your Canon, Nikon, Sony dslr, or Webcam and you have a professional photo booth.
Built from the ground up for running photo booths using the latest technologies so that you'll get the highest quality prints.
Works with PCs and Macs, Canon, Nikon, Sony DSLR cameras and Webcams. Easy to install. Easy to run.
Solid + Reliable
Photographers all over the world rely on dslrBooth to power their photo booths. Every release is thoroughly tested by us at real life events.
Share photos and GIFs by E-mail, SMS, Twitter, or QR codes. Also share using our fotoShare iPad app.
Go Pro with Green Screen
Top notch Green Screen Removal (Chromakeying), Live view, sharing to facebook pages.
By Professionals for All
Built by professional photographers for dslr photographers from beginners to professionals.
dslrBooth was made to simplify the process of running photo booths.
Add photos, graphics, text and turn your photos into photo booth prints.
Share photos + GIFs to email, sms, twitter, or qr codes.
Automate your workflow from capture to printing. Hook up your camera, start a session and everything else is fully automated.
Customizable Prints + GIFs
Customize prints with text, graphics, and logo with our built-in template editor. Photoshop experience not required. Add animated overlays to your GIFS.
Green Screen Replacement
Automatically remove background green screen and add any photos transporting your guests anywhere in the world (Professional Edition). Optionally use 360 panoramic backgrounds.
Be Social & Share
Let your guests share their prints, original photos + GIFs over: E-mail, SMS, Twitter, and QR Codes.
Built for Professional Cameras
Compatible with Canon, Nikon, Sony DSLR cameras and Webcams. Get the best looking photo booth photos by leveraging your dslr camera.
Highest quality prints thanks to your pro dslr camera combined with the latest in image processing technology. Standard Edition supports 4x6. Professional Edition adds support for all paper sizes.
Optimized for Touch
Built for touch screens so you can use with the latest tablets, all-in-one PCs or touch monitors. All user functionality can be operated from the touch screen with no need for a keyboard or mouse. Guests can even sign their prints on the screen.
Let users touch the screen or press a button and the photo booth will run itself. Optionally, you can have a photographer taking the pictures if you really want. You can also trigger using bill and coin acceptors.
Virtual Attendant (Mirror Booth)
Includes video and audio prompts to use whether or not you are running a Mirror Booth. Optionally add your own prompts.
Allow guests to choose an effects to add to their photos to instagram or add them automatically. You can also apply custom post-processing using Photoshop actions or other 3rd party software.
Hookup to your iPad
Optionally, use our fotoShare iPad app to let your guests see all their photos, share, and print them.
We stand behind the software we build. No automated robots to answer your e-mail.
Built and Used by Professionals
Built by professional photographers who use the software regularly for high profile events.
Several templates are included to get you started whether you want a classic 4 pose vertical template or something more modern. You can easily tweak our templates to suit your event.
Allow guests to choose between Print, Print + GIF, GIF and Boomerang.
Allow guests to sign their print for a personal touch.
Cropped Live View Image
Display the live view image how it would appear in the template, allowing guests to position themselves within the frame.
Add your own triggers that can trigger lights, sounds, and other applications from dslrBooth.
Record a one second video then slow it down, play it forward then reverse.
Green Screen (Chromakey)
Replace a green or blue background with a custom background using state of the art Green Screen technology. The process is completely automated and effortless.
Custom Paper Sizes
In additional to the standard 4x6 paper size, print on 4x8, 5x7, 6x8, 8x10, and any other paper sizes.
Live View which allows people to see a video of themselves before the camera takes a picture. This is supported by most recent dslr cameras.
Capture Multiple Video Clips
Record up to six 60 second video clips in a session. The multiple video clips will be combined together at the end of the session to create one complete video. (Settings > Video)
Background Music For Videos
Add an mp3 audio file to your video to add it as background music for the generated videos.
Choose Video Size
Choose between two different video sizes, 1280x720 for faster processing and sharing or 1920x1080 for higher quality.
Drag & Drop Videos
Drag and drop videos up to 60 seconds into the dslrBooth start screen to have them process with the uploaded pre/post roll videos, overlay, and background music.
Cropped Live View for Square GIF & Boomerang
Live view now is now cropped for both square GIFs and Boomerangs so guests know where to position themselves.
Add Final Filename in Processing Trigger
Add original photo filenames and final photo filename in processing_start Trigger. For video/gif/boomerang session, add final video filename.
- Limit web version of generated video to 9MB so it can be emailed.
- Improve photo quality when using template editor photo borders.
- Fix for boomerangs crashing when green screen is enabled but no green screen backgrounds are uploaded.
- Fix for text glitch when added to the template editor.
- Raw images are no longer saved in originals folder if guest dismisses the disclaimer.
- Fix for Booth Copilot not showing any stats when prints have been captured.
- Fix for Print + GIF session printing 2 copies automatically even if only set to 1.
- Repair .NET Framework bug with corrupt fonts.
Make sure your PC includes the following for best performance:
- Processor: Intel i5 or higher highly recommended.
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphics card that supports OpenGL v3.0
- 64 bit
- Touch screen is recommended for sharing features but not required.
- AMD APU processors are problematic in working with high performance multi-threaded applications such as dslrBooth.
- Intel Atom and Intel Celeron processors are too slow to keep up with the demands of processing high resolution photos from DSLR cameras.
- Ebooks list page : 40872
- 2019-07-13dslrBooth Professional Edition 5.29.0710.1
- 2019-07-10dslrBooth Professional Edition 5.29.0710.1
- 2009-08-04[request]Complete Metalsmith, Professional Edition
- 2008-03-09Avg Antivirus Professional Edition 8.0 (Working)
- 2019-11-07dslrBooth Professional Edition 5.32.1104.1
- 2019-11-04dslrBooth Professional Edition 5.32.1104.1 Multilingual
- 2019-10-26dslrBooth Professional Edition 5.31.0930.1 Multilingual
- 2019-10-01dslrBooth Professional Edition 5.31.0930.1
- 2019-10-01dslrBooth Professional Edition 5.31.0930.1 Multilingual
- 2019-08-18dslrBooth Professional Edition 5.30.0812.1
- 2019-08-15dslrBooth Professional Edition 5.30.0812.1
- 2019-08-13dslrBooth Professional Edition 5.30.0812.1
- 2019-07-14dslrBooth Professional Edition 5.29.0711.1
- 2019-07-13dslrBooth Professional Edition 5.29.0712.1
- 2019-05-23dslrBooth Professional Edition 5.28.0521.1
- 2019-05-18dslrBooth Professional Edition 5.28.0514.3
- 2019-05-16dslrBooth Professional Edition 5.28.0514.3
- 2019-05-15dslrBooth Professional Edition 5.28.0514.3
- 2019-05-14dslrBooth Professional Edition 5.28.0513.1
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.