iCloud Standard Guide: Get to grips with managing your Apple devices and content, easily and automatically with iCloud
Posted on 2019-08-23, by nokia241186.
2013 | ISBN: 1782160507 | English | Author: Andri Yadi, Fauzan Alfi | EPUB | 16,7 MB
iCloud is a cloud storage and cloud computing service from Apple Inc. iCloud is a hub in a multi-devices environment, that allows your iPads, iPhones, iPod Touches, and Macs sync with each other and always have the same content. The service allows users to store data, such as music files, on remote computer servers that can be downloaded to multiple devices such as iOS-based devices, and personal computers running OS X or Microsoft Windows.
This practical guide provides easy, step-by-step guidance to using the numerous features offered by iCloud, for first time users You will be guided through everything that you need to know about using iCloud on multiple platforms, as well as how to use it on a Windows PC.
Learn about what iCloud can offer you with this practical guide, and what makes it better than other cloud services. It will take you through all of the iCloud services available, and help you to manage your contents easily across devices.
You will also learn how to use Mail, Contacts, Calendar, and other iCloud services on Mac, PC, iOS devices or in the web browser. This book will also let you explore more on using iPhone and iTunes with iCloud, sync all contents without any hassle, and even back them up with iCloud. If you want to take full advantage of iCloud, then this is the right book for you.
What you will learn from this book
Sign up for iCloud using Apple ID
Setup iCloud on Mac, PC, and iOS devices
Migrate contents from MobileMe to iCloud
Use Mail, Contacts, and Calendar and manage their contents
Configure iMessage, using Notes and Reminders
Create a shared Photo Stream on supported devices
Manage purchased contents on iTunes, including iTunes Match
Sync contents with iCloud, including documents and bookmarks
Explore more iCloud apps and iCloud.com
Back up devices easily to iCloud
Operate iCloud with OS X and Windows PC
An easy-to-use guide, filled with tutorials that will teach you how to set up and use iCloud, and profit from all of its marvellous features.
Who this book is written for
This book is for anyone with basic knowledge of computers and mobile operations. Prior knowledge of cloud computing or iCloud is not expected.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 41190
- 2018-10-20Pocket CIO - The Guide to Successful IT Asset Management: Get to grips with the fundamentals of IT Asset Management,...
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Mastering Apache Solr (Colored Version): practical guide to get to grips with Apache Solr
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Rapid Redis: Get to grips with Redis an open source, networked, in-memory, key-value data store that will solve all your storage needs
- 2008-12-04Get to Grips with Budgets
- 2019-01-15The Wall Street Journal Lifetime Guide to Money Strategies for Managing Your Finances
- 2019-01-10The Wall Street Journal Lifetime Guide to Money Strategies for Managing Your Finances
- 2018-12-20The Wall Street Journal Lifetime Guide to Money Strategies for Managing Your Finances
- 2017-10-14[PDF] The Everything Guide To The Autoimmune Diet: Restore Your Immune System and Manage Chronic Illness with Healing, Nourishing Foods (Everything Series)
- 2013-03-12The Only Guide You'll Ever Need for the Right Financial Plan: Managing Your Wealth, Risk, and Investments (repost)
- 2012-04-20SyncML: Synchronizing and Managing Your Mobile Data by Uwe Hansmann [REPOST]
- 2011-05-14The Only Guide You'll Ever Need for the Right Financial Plan: Managing Your Wealth, Risk, and Investments (Bloomberg)
- 2010-09-09The Only Guide You'll Ever Need for the Right Financial Plan: Managing Your Wealth, Risk, and Investments (Bloomberg)
- 2019-07-09Managing Windows 10 Devices And Data - Removed
- 2019-05-09Managing Windows 10 Devices and Data - Removed
- 2019-04-26Managing Windows 10 Devices and Data - Removed
- 2019-01-30Anker Battery Guide External Battery Packs For All Your Electronic Devices!
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.