Posted on 2018-10-11, by everest555.
iOS 11 & Swift 4 - From Beginner to Paid Professional (Updated 6/2018)
4.5h | Video: .MP4, 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100Hz, 2ch | 1.4 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Welcome to the newest iOS 11 App Development Bootcamp. In this course you will learn how to design your app interface with Sketch and then you will learn how to make a modern iOS app with Xcode 9 and Swift 4.
I will take you step-by-step through comprehensive video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know in order to become a professional iOS developer.
At first, you will learn about Xcode environment and Swift language to become familiar with iOS development concept, and then you will make your first iOS app to understand fundamental principles about iOS development. Additionally, you will learn how to design your user interface with Sketch like a professional UI/UX designer, and then you will level up your skills with learning about using Firebase as your backend.
Furthermore, you will learn how to work with animations with Swift in order to make an outstanding user experience for your app. You will also learn how to make a To Do app during this course with a lot of useful features.
Even if you have a little bit experience in Swift, you can gain your knowledge to a great extent to become a senior iOS development.
What are the requirements?
No programming experience needed - I will teach you everything you need to know
No paid software required except Sketch which you can get a trial version for free
No need to know how to setup Xcode - I will show you how to do that step-by-step
A Mac laptop or iMac (or a PC running macOS)
What am I going to get from this course?
Be able to make any kind of iOS app.
Be able to connect their app to a database.
Be able to design an outstanding user interface.
Working as a junior iOS developer.
Working as a freelance iOS developer.
Create an amazing portfolio of apps to apply for junior developer jobs.
What is the target audience?
If you are a beginner to coding, then take this course.
If you want to learn basics and advance topics in iOS development, then take this course.
If you are looking for a comprehensive course in order to learn how to make a great iOS 11 app, you can take this course.
If you are seasoned developer, then take this course to level up your skills.
If you are switching from Objective-C to Swift then this is the best course to take.
If you are passionate about User Interface designing, you absolutely need to watch this tutorial.
- Ebooks list page : 37398
- 2017-10-20Udemy Ios 11 & Swift 4 From Beginner To Paid Professional™ (2017)
- 2017-08-19Udemy - iOS 11 & Swift 4 From Beginner to Paid Professional™ (2017)
- 2017-08-04iOS 11 & Swift 4: From Beginner to Paid Professional™ (2017)
- 2017-07-26iOS 11 & Swift 4: From Beginner to Paid Professional (2017)
- 2017-07-23iOS 10 & Swift 3: From Beginner to Paid Professional
- 2016-10-16iOS 10 & Swift 3 From Beginner to Paid Professional (2016)
- 2016-10-14iOS 10 & Swift 3 From Beginner to Paid Professional (2016)
- 2016-09-28iOS 10 & Swift 3: From Beginner to Paid Professional (2016)
- 2017-10-27[PDF] iOS 9 and Swift 2: From Beginner to Paid Professional (2015)
- 2017-08-09Udemy iOS 10 and Swift 3 From Beginner to Paid Professional
- 2017-07-05Ios 10 And Swift 3 From Beginner To Paid Professional (2017)
- 2017-05-14Ios 10 And Swift 3 From Beginner To Paid Professional (2017)
- 2017-04-14iOS 10 and Swift 3 From Beginner to Paid Professional (2017)
- 2017-03-30Udemy iOS 10 and Swift 3 From Beginner to Paid Professional TUTORIAL-OXBRiDGE
- 2017-07-27Ios & Swift From Beginner To Paid Professional
- 2017-06-03iOS & Swift :From Beginner to Paid Professional
- 2018-10-08Learn React & Redux: From Beginner To Paid Professional
- 2018-01-20[PDF] React Redux React-Router From Beginner to Paid Professional (2016)
- 2017-10-20Android N From Beginner To Paid Professional
- 2017-10-15[PDF] How to Program in C from Beginner to Paid Professional
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.