Posted on 2018-02-13, updated at 2018-04-08, by BaDshaH786.
File Size: 26.14 | 36.58 MB
myFFmpeg is a simple to use shell application which enables a large variety of users to benefit from the capabilities of the FFmpeg tool. The program offers a comprehensive interface which makes the usage of FFmpeg functions accessible for everyone. You may thus convert multimedia files, trim or merge them.
Graphic front-end for a powerful video codec
The FFmpeg tool is capable of complex video/audio conversion, encoding, mux/demux, transcoding, streaming and playing. It supports a multitude of file types and formats, however, the tool only comes as a command line utility. While this feature makes it difficult for many users to apply its functions, there are however a series of programs which offer a graphical interface.
myFFmpeg is one such application, which allows you to make use of the FFmpeg capabilities, while working in a friendly environment. The application offers graphic interface for the FFmpeg functions: multimedia conversion, encoding, merging, trimming, creating DVD ISO image, splitting videos to images.
Video/audio editing with a comprehensive tool
myFFmpeg requires that you import the FFmpeg codec, then quickly apply its functions to the desired files. Importing files via drag and drop is supported. Moreover, you can set the suitable options for each file, individually: you may set the format by establishing the type of container or preset.
The menu on the left allows you to control various aspects, for each file, such as codecs, video and audio streams, filters or metadata. HD videos are supported, as well as specific options: visual trellis, field dominance, DCT algorithms, multi-threads, scaler or dithering.
Advanced audio settings allow you to choose from various codecs, a sample rate of maximum 96000Hz, and bitrate up to 512 kbit/s.
File merger and other options
myFFmpeg allows you to merge all the files in the workspace into a single multimedia document. Thus, you can join together videos, audio files or create slideshows from pictures. Alternatively, you can trim files, split videos into frames, add metadata and customize the streams of each individual file.
- Added option 'Set as default Audio Stream'.
- Added Audio option 'Track name'.
- Added option 'Quality/Speed ratio modifier" (webm).
- Added option 'Noise sensitivity" (webm).
- Added option 'Datarate undershoot" (webm).
- Added option 'Datarate overshoot' (webm).
- Added option 'Enable Alpha Channel support' (webm).
- Fixed issue saving user presets.
- Fixed hard crash when using the FFV1 video codec.
- Fixed issue canceling encoding with the latest FFmpeg daily builds.
Download From Uploadgig
Download From Rapidgator
- 2018-04-08myFFmpeg 3.3.2 Portable
- Ebooks list page : 35919
- 2018-05-28myFFmpeg 3.3.3 Portable
- 2018-04-08myFFmpeg 3.3.2 Portable
- 2018-02-15myFFmpeg 3.3.3 Portable
- 2018-01-18myFFmpeg 3.3.0 Portable
- 2017-12-18myFFmpeg 3.1.10 Portable
- 2017-12-06myFFmpeg 3.1.10 Portable
- 2017-12-03myFFmpeg 3.1.9 Portable
- 2017-11-21myFFmpeg 3.1.9 Portable
- 2017-11-09myFFmpeg 3.1.7 Portable
- 2017-11-09myFFmpeg 3.1.6 Portable
- 2017-11-05myFFmpeg 3.1.7 Portable
- 2017-11-03myFFmpeg 3.1.6 Portable
- 2017-10-24myFFmpeg 3.1.5 Portable
- 2011-11-29Plato - The Portable Plato
- 2011-08-23Plato - The Portable Plato
- 2011-05-16Hacknotes - Linux And Unix Security Portable Reference
- 2019-01-23MovieMator Video Editor Pro 2.5.3 Portable
- 2019-01-23Adobe Photoshop CC 2019 (20.0.2) x64 Portable (with Plugins) [2019, Multi /Ru]
- 2019-01-23VovSoft Math Practice 2.9 Portable
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.